Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Does anyone know who makes track for Intamin then? Just a curious question not to get far off topic. 

Edit - I know everyone hates Intamin...just wondering where their track might be made.

Last I heard, it was still manufactured in Europe.

Wow, They ship all steel track over that's crazy!! Maybe saving money? I would think that would cost more?

CSF used to be just the North American plant for B&M, but now they're manufacturing and shipping all their rides worldwide too.

• Like 6

Does anyone know who makes track for Intamin then? Just a curious question not to get far off topic. 

Edit - I know everyone hates Intamin...just wondering where their track might be made.

Wow, They ship all steel track over that's crazy!! Maybe saving money? I would think that would cost more?

CSF used to be just the North American plant for B&M, but now they're manufacturing and shipping all their rides worldwide too.

So I guess then Intamin would do the same just from across the pond. Ok right on. Was hoping they were having the steel work done here so we could keep an eye on that factory as we do at CSF.

EDIT - I am not sure what I see in that picture? Maybe the announcement will take place inside the Crypt if it rains? haha 

• Like 2

972dd97994c7b0f428d27c10c2b1d7e1.png

Check out what I received from the Kings Island app today. Not this first time they've used the word major bit this time it was Major attraction..... Maybe it won't be as small as we think.

Sent from the future while riding #KIProject2017 using Tapatalk

• Like 13

I heard that Diamondback will be closing early. Not sure if it's true or not though.

Closing early, as in closing before the park does on July 28th.

I highly doubt they would close the biggest coaster in the park prior to closing day. Any work that would need to be done would wait until the end of the season.

Sent from my iOS 10 device

• Like 2

I heard that Diamondback will be closing early. Not sure if it's true or not though.

Closing early, as in closing before the park does on July 28th.

I highly doubt they would close the biggest coaster in the park prior to closing day. Any work that would need to be done would wait until the end of the season.

Sent from my iOS 10 device

He was talking about only on Thursday not for the season.

• Like 4

I am currently on the train. They are setting up the podium on the back side of the Crypt Building. I will try to get a picture from the WWC path.

Would they really have the announcement back there? Does this mean they have use the Crypt building for something in 2017?? 

EDIT - On the webcam you can see a bunch of stuff to the left of the crypt building!!??

• Like 2

Great Pictures Ruffbn!! Thanks a bunch. Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! This is getting exciting. Looks like they are going all out. Aaaaaaaaaghhh!! Cant wait! I think we are all in for quite a few treats.

How cool if they had us take the train to the announcement.

• Like 6

Well since Intamin hasn't built a coaster in the US since 2012, they are saving quite bit by making track over there. 

• Like 6

Well since Intamin hasn't built a coaster in the US since 2012, they are saving quite bit by making track over there. 

Let's hope that changes!!! I feel like maybe they are going back and revamping they was their coasters work. We will see the ride of Intamin again!

• Like 1