Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

It is so crazy how when you have nothing much to look forward to and time flies by. Then you anxiously wait for something to come and time just seems to stop. Why do our minds have to work this way? (Also, I'm so excited to be going to my first announcement on Thursday)

• Like 10

Or perhaps the area behind the Crypt building is just being used to test things and make sure they work, with those items then being taken down set up somewhere else late Wednesday night/early Thursday morning for the announcement.

• Like 7

Well it has been a great time for Decoding! I want to say thanks to all the people who brought pictures to this forum. We all thank you for this great info these pictures bring us. Lets ride on into 2017!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• Like 13

Anyone else having trouble loading the website for Kings Island? I've tried twice in the past 30 mins, with no luck. And it's nothing on my end that I can tell...

Back on subject, even though it's not really off subject, since I wanted to look at webcams. As others have said, thanks to everyone who contributed something useful to this thread. It's been fun and I cannot wait til Thursday night!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

The radio station just mentioned the "event" tomorrow night. In the announcers opinion, he felt it would be a wooden coaster and named after a bear or wolf or big foot. I think we covered all of those things here first.... I wonder if the announcer posts here under a pseudonym ? :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 14

Great Pictures Ruffbn!! Thanks a bunch. Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! This is getting exciting. Looks like they are going all out. Aaaaaaaaaghhh!! Cant wait! I think we are all in for quite a few treats.

How cool if they had us take the train to the announcement.

And a few tricks along the way just to keep things interesting...

Taking the train would be a wonderful addition but I think the crowd might be a bit big if it's anything like the Banshee announcement.

• Like 4

The radio station just mentioned the "event" tomorrow night. In the announcers opinion, he felt it would be a wooden coaster and named after a bear or wolf or big foot. I think we covered all of those things here first.... I wonder if the announcer posts here under a pseudonym ?

Maybe. Or he reads our ideas of what's being built.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

• Like 6

^You didn't hear? Wasserman-Schultz is making the announcement; she needed a gig for this week!

I believe she has already got an "honorary" position somewhere else and unfortunately has to cancel being the announcer. Maybe she could gavel in the announcement instead! :P

• Like 4