Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Could be Splintercat or it could be a diversion.  It was posted on Don's twitter, not KIPR.

Also, the reason that construction workers are allowed in the areas near DB while it is running is they are supposed to be wearing hard hats, as it is a hard hat area, not a restricted one, and have likely received some sort of site safety training.

• Like 13

So, Yo Adrian, the Blue Engine is Key, Roll Out the Barrel, you'll need this ax, Bears on Beds on a football field, and they'll definitely come, all points to "Splintercat." Wow. Who knew?

I know right. Could still be good clues though. The barrels could indicate barrel rolls. I don't know but can't wait to find out!

^^^^ to the guy who doesn't like the name did you read about the splintercat yet?

Sent from the future while riding #KIProject2017 using Tapatalk

As a matter of fact, I did read about what a Splintercat was before I made that post. What I found did not change my opinion on the "cheesiness" of the name...

Edit: With that being said, I cannot wait to see what happens at the announcement tomorrow!

• Like 6

1f175ecfa7ea3a70bcc93867865bd4bd.png

Splintercat is trademarked by another company as a name for distilled spirits. I don't know if that kills chances of that being the name or not- but I'm pretty sure it makes it unlikely. It's a cool logo though. Checked to see if any trademarks have been filed for "SplintrCat" and found nothing though. So there's that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

I disagree, I enjoy when Don plays along with us. Lets me know he cares enough to follow what we're talking about here.

Me too. Sometimes the diversions happen for a purpose.... Mainly to drive us crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 13