Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

So Don just tweeted this. I typed in SplinterCat in Google and the same picture came up. Very interesting...

https://twitter.com/DonHelbig/status/758374564107849730

I think Splintercat was only thought up because one of KI's first teasers was of a cat looking up moving it's head, but there was also one of a dog doing the same thing, so I think the cat theme has very little relevance. Don is just messing with us in regards to his personal post on Twitter.

• Like 8

I disagree, I enjoy when Don plays along with us. Lets me know he cares enough to follow what we're talking about here.

Yes! A barker's sense of humor. I"ve seen him at the park several times in the past- going like sixty the entire time. He's got to have a good sense of humor to work like that at an amusement park.
  • Like 8

Somebody mentioned Wendigo. I think that would be a great name.

Yes that would be me. PLEASE DON WENDIGO WOULD BE SO B.A.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oh God. Whenever someone says "B.A.," I think of Dane Cook. That's not a pleasant thought.
Ok sorry how about the word Awesome

• Like 1

Ok I found a long shot. Nenimkee or Binesi (also known as Waputhi): Thunderbird, a giant mythological bird common to the northern and western tribes. Thunder is caused by the beating of their immense wings. In some Shawnee communities, Nenimkee are described as magical winged men rather than giant birds, and are said to speak backwards.

It kind of fits well here to the area.

• Like 5

These names suck [said in a jokingingly jolly manner amongst friends.] This is Nature Taking Over. Not Kids Animal Coaster Terrors of the Night. Let's get going. 24+ hours left.

Swarm is a good name for a winged coaster. They didn't fudge that name up...coasters need GREAT names peeps...and we haven't hit it yet.

• Like 4

These names suck [said in a jokingingly jolly manner amongst friends.] This is Nature Taking Over. Not Kids Animal Coaster Terrors of the Night. Let's get going. 24+ hours left.

Swarm is a good name for a winged coaster. They didn't fudge that name up...coasters need GREAT names peeps...and we haven't hit it yet.

So I guest Timber Woodchuck would be a bad name ?

• Like 4