Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Don't forget the clues given to the media and on the website splash pages. Those would be the most accurate clues. An axe covered in vine and that we will definitely need an axe, a truck load of logs, nature taking over... Something lurking in the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Don't forget the clues given to the media and on the website splash pages. Those would be the most accurate clues. An axe covered in vine and that we will definitely need an axe, a truck load of logs, nature taking over... Something lurking in the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironically all those terms seem to tie into a 2008 movie called The Ruins that was distributed by Paramount pictures of all companies. People were manipulated and attacked by killer vines in Mayan jungles I believe. I can't seem to come up with a name of a coaster the ties into killer vines though. ha!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0963794/

• Like 5

Sorry to double post here but....looking at the DB webcam.....looking at the very top on the far side ( side with the lights last night) It looks like they hung something up that is hanging on the whole side look along the top of the building. Is it just me and my eyes are messing up or do you see that?

EDIT - I think I am seeing things.....looks like its just a shadow nvm lol

• Like 3

Thanks for the welcoming! I've been following. And think about it, "if you build it, they will come." Its gonna be more than we think. And if you watch that video of the Son of Beast announcement and the camo netting are eerily similar. Its gonna be huge.

• Like 5

There is no way every single one of these clues will make perfect sense once they announce the name. They are too random. I think they are stretching on some of the clues.

Look at Banshee for example; Scarecrows, owls, etc. Diamondback as well, with all the wild western themed things and how we thought it was going to be "Mustang."

I say very few of these teases will mean anything when it's announced in 25 HOURS AND 15 MINUTES!!!!

• Like 9

Thanks for the welcoming! I've been following. And think about it, "if you build it, they will come." Its gonna be more than we think. And if you watch that video of the Son of Beast announcement and the camo netting are eerily similar. Its gonna be huge.

I get that feeling as well, but every time I look at those blueprints it doesn't seem to jive with this being record breaking.(although I did predict record breaking height....198 ft.)      We'll find out soon enough...

• Like 4

I get that feeling as well, but every time I look at those blueprints it doesn't seem to jive with this being record breaking.(although I did predict record breaking height....198 ft.)      We'll find out soon enough...

let's just cross our fingers till then!