Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Looking at the webcam, park looks dead today. :)

Sent from my iOS 10 device

My ex wife is there with her "NEW BOYFRIEND" and texted me to bring our 23 month old son because the park is dead and no lines.  I said well.........I think I'll pass.  I don't need to hang out with Mr Harley Man.  Besides, I'll be there tonight.  

• Like 9

You know...they could be replacing WWC with more of a family type water ride like River Battle from Dollywood.  I mean, what's the chances...right?  If Don said nobody here is right, then lets think outside the box.  Loggers had to use the rivers to send the fallen timber down to collect, so why not this?  Except it's not crazy scary or lurking in the woods unless it's us fighting back at them with water canons.  

28329481310_2a8d79c7c5_z.jpgRiver Battle Dollywood by KingsIsland1972, on Flickr

• Like 5

You know...they could be replacing WWC with more of a family type water ride like River Battle from Dollywood.  I mean, what's the chances...right?  If Don said nobody here is right, then lets think outside the box.  Loggers had to use the rivers to send the fallen timber down to collect, so why not this?  Except it's not crazy scary or lurking in the woods unless it's us fighting back at them with water canons.  

28329481310_2a8d79c7c5_z.jpgRiver Battle Dollywood by KingsIsland1972, on Flickr

Any suggestion like this just forgets about the fact that they filed coaster blueprints with the city.

• Like 2

"Something is going down in the woods of Rivertown..."

Something is going down?... Could the big box be falling down in the near future?

Remember how SOB was shown on the Banshee trailer crumbling?... Could we see something similar tonight with the box?

I know the primary construction area appears to be offset from the box, but, if they're adding multiple attractions or this is different than it appears... Maybe?

I would be very much ok with this. :)

• Like 7

"Something is going down in the woods of Rivertown..."

Something is going down?... Could the big box be falling down in the near future?

Remember how SOB was shown on the Banshee trailer crumbling?... Could we see something similar tonight with the box?

I know the primary construction area appears to be offset from the box, but, if they're adding multiple attractions or this is different than it appears... Maybe?

I would be very much ok with this. :)

They could put a huge flat on that spot of land. or also bring back the kneel boats!!! haha

• Like 2

The Livestream page now has a countdown clock on it. 5 hours 38 minutes to go! (until stream starts that is...)

I was wondering, where exactly is this livestream held?

There is a whole thread about it with a link. Thread started by Don Helbig from KI.

• Like 2

The Livestream page now has a countdown clock on it. 5 hours 38 minutes to go! (until stream starts that is...)

I was wondering, where exactly is this livestream held?

There is a whole thread about it with a link. Thread started by Don Helbig from KI.

Okay, thanks!