Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

First time poster, however, i've been reading for a long time now, and figured I should probably just make an account. I hope everyone else is just as excited to hear the announcement tonight as I am. I only live about 20 minutes away from the park so my sister and I are going to head over there tonight at 8:30. While I was originally hoping for an RMC, we recently went to Dollywood, rode Thunderhead and now I honestly would be happy with either GCI or RMC.

Btw my prediction:

GCI

Length: 3,000 to 4,000 ft.

Height: 150 to 200 ft.

Elements: lots of airtime and some 90 degree banking

Originally liked Splintercat but now i'm second guessing it.

Welcome to KIC

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I find it a little bothersome that some people already know the name and are making speculations from that. Shame on the employee who shared with someone too early. Hopefully we have a regular red herring on our hands and those that know the name will be surprised to learn it's something different. But I am getting a since of a little bit of disappointment looming. Though I'm very excited KI will be getting a new experience at all. We shall see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Can someone please repost the link to watch the live stream?

Also, anybody know if it will work on a Roku (so my whole family can watch in the living room)?

http://livestream.com/accounts/20704320/events/5975091

Don't have an answer to the Roku question!

I just set up my Roku for Livestream. I did a search for the channel, subscribed to it, and did a search for "kiproject2017" i didn't sign up for Livestream on Ruko, though, It didn't ask.
  • Like 4

Just sign in using facebook. took me less then a minute. For anyone that doesn't want to take the time to create an account for Livestream. I saw someone in Don's thread that said they didn't want to take the time.

No, I said I didn't see the point in signing up for a website that I will only visit one time.  Besides, why did KI set up the YT link if it's not going to be used?

Just sign in using facebook. took me less then a minute. For anyone that doesn't want to take the time to create an account for Livestream. I saw someone in Don's thread that said they didn't want to take the time.

No, I said I didn't see the point in signing up for a website that I will only visit one time.  Besides, why did KI set up the YT link if it's not going to be used?

I don't think it was you that I saw saying that...

• Like 1