Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Just sign in using facebook. took me less then a minute. For anyone that doesn't want to take the time to create an account for Livestream. I saw someone in Don's thread that said they didn't want to take the time.

No, I said I didn't see the point in signing up for a website that I will only visit one time. Besides, why did KI set up the YT link if it's not going to be used?

I think they tested using YouTube and it didn't work well so they went with Livestream.com

Yeah honestly it

Just sign in using facebook. took me less then a minute. For anyone that doesn't want to take the time to create an account for Livestream. I saw someone in Don's thread that said they didn't want to take the time.

No, I said I didn't see the point in signing up for a website that I will only visit one time.  Besides, why did KI set up the YT link if it's not going to be used?

yeah honestly it took less than a minute. Just do it and quit *****in
  • Like 1

Also the supposed name is two words... I can't think of a roller coaster that has a two word name. Enlighten me if you do.

Great Bear, Lightning Rod, Lightning Run, Wild Eagle, Tennessee Tornado, Mystery Mine, Firechaser Express, King Cobra, Screamin Demon... Do I need to go on?

• Like 4

Can someone please repost the link to watch the live stream?

Also, anybody know if it will work on a Roku (so my whole family can watch in the living room)?

http://livestream.com/accounts/20704320/events/5975091

Don't have an answer to the Roku question!

I just set up my Roku for Livestream. I did a search for the channel, subscribed to it, and did a search for "kiproject2017" i didn't sign up for Livestream on Ruko, though, It didn't ask.
Me too, thanks for the info on this, big TV better than my phone it tablet screen!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

No, I said I didn't see the point in signing up for a website that I will only visit one time.  Besides, why did KI set up the YT link if it's not going to be used?

I don't think it was you that I saw saying that...

Then I humbly apologize.

I actually miss SoB now that I've watched tons of youtube vids. I've ridden it a few times, but it was shortly after it was built so I don't remember too much. I remember the loop and the height for sure. Seems like I remember it being rough, but I don't remember feeling beat up afterwards.

• Like 2

Yeah honestly it

Back off, dude.  I asked a very simple question over there, and got no answer.  I have very valid reasons for not wanting to sign up for a website that I'm only going to visit one time.  Watch your mouth, too.  You're a new member and I don't appreciate your tone with me! 

• Like 4

I actually miss SoB now that I've watched tons of youtube vids. I've ridden it a few times, but it was shortly after it was built so I don't remember too much. I remember the loop and the height for sure. Seems like I remember it being rough, but I don't remember feeling beat up afterwards.

I miss that big ol thing as well......It was very rough. Oh well I still didn't care. I was young then. haha

• Like 3

Yeah honestly it

Back off, dude.  I asked a very simple question over there, and got no answer.  I have very valid reasons for not wanting to sign up for a website that I'm only going to visit one time.  Watch your mouth, too.  You're a new member and I don't appreciate your tone with me!

What are you talking about? You were clearly given answers in the five times you asked on the live stream thread. There is NO YouTube link. Why did they switch? Who knows. If you want to wait an extra hour I'm sure it will be on YouTube by then or the news. Lighten up
  • Like 1