Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Funny since my copies show no mention of a "lake crossing" please elaborate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

You obviously don't have The plans and should chill on the sassy posts. It will only show (in the end) that you were wrong. Keep up the decoding! Also, look for more construction to start next week. Its almost footer time!!

Oh so you say?? Maybe you should go back to coordinating parties?

fb9a9352fc13e2ee773860ef2ada2bac.jpg2d8135b450dfb8b8875d8ba99765e51a.jpgf38ae09cf3123c4f74f7e93e87e0abea.jpg5e33e80bf9659902a0a5937bab45a295.jpg81879d6a025e706e28e65b7fe0ed93ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

From the hints that have been given out so far , three rides have predominantly been mentioned : the train, the log flume and to a lesser extent Diamondback . Is there a possibility this ride could have interactions with each ? Also with the newest posting about Phantom Theater and remembering what the building used to look like before Boo Blasters came , could this be a reference to a certain big box that may be changed in the near future , hence an interaction with it as well ?

• Like 4

About those slides, are they talking about the original Bat or the ride formally known as Top Gun? Either way, cool stuff! :)

Original Bat err mean Top Gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, those are construction pics from the 1993 Bat (Top Gun)? Cool; I've actually wanted to see those as I've never seen construction pics from TG/FD/Bat (I'd also like to see some Invertigo/Drop Tower construction pics if there are any).

• Like 4

From the hints that have been given out so far , three rides have predominantly been mentioned : the train, the log flume and to a lesser extent Diamondback . Is there a possibility this ride could have interactions with each ? Also with the newest posting about Phantom Theater and remembering what the building used to look like before Boo Blasters came , could this be a reference to a certain big box that may be changed in the near future , hence an interaction with it as well ?

They've been referencing WWC as well. 

• Like 3

^^To be fair they drain the reservoir every year and based on the plans available to everyone at this time just about anyone could figure they may drain it in the future for construction. If you wan't to make claims you should make some that aren't already obvious. I personally haven't seen you post anything that implies you have any further knowledge than the rest of us. I personally don't care if you know more of not I just like to play devils advocate. :P

• Like 7

I kept silent about the project for almost 30 pages. Trying to keep silent. Decided to like posts leading in the right direction and eventually hint more when the general layout plans were leaked. I however have no idea about theming and have focused on decoding that aspect. Page 153 I gave a little hint. Guess its time for a little more... It will start next to the train station, cross the lake, zip and dip over WWC a few times, whip around close to the train tracks(not crossing them) and the train storage shed before heading back to the lake and into the station. Sucks that we might lose the chance to shoot the quarter cannons at victims in the boats but would gladly trade that space for a wild RMC.

I hope you realize if you keep silent then no one will know you knew anything before hand, nor will there be any proof. Or at least any confirmed proof. All your hints have been widely theorized on this site already, with the possible exception of the new coaster not crossing the train tracks. Even if a new RMC that doesn't go past the train tracks beyond the train shed is built next year I wouldn't consider that sufficient evidence you knew ahead of time.

The top two contenders for the design right now are GCI and RMC, guessing one right isn't proof of prior knowledge. Many layouts have been posted on here already with everything from being contained in the tracks to taking out the old TR:TR building. Again even this would be a retread of already theorized info. At this point the burden of proof is a bit higher than cherry picking what is out there already. I would need more than what could be a couple lucky guesses. 

I would be interested in seeing a mock up of the layout you think fits if you can make one.

• Like 5

I kept silent about the project for almost 30 pages. Trying to keep silent. Decided to like posts leading in the right direction and eventually hint more when the general layout plans were leaked. I however have no idea about theming and have focused on decoding that aspect. Page 153 I gave a little hint. Guess its time for a little more... It will start next to the train station, cross the lake, zip and dip over WWC a few times, whip around close to the train tracks(not crossing them) and the train storage shed before heading back to the lake and into the station. Sucks that we might lose the chance to shoot the quarter cannons at victims in the boats but would gladly trade that space for a wild RMC.

I'm curious about the orientation presented in the leak if you claim there are no Train interactions.
  • Like 4

I'm curious about the orientation presented in the leak if you claim there are no Train interactions.

It does fit nicely in that orientation, but then the plans submitted to the City would be wrong as the northern direction and plot points for the abutment don't match. 

• Like 2

Well if you exclude minor leagues and lower interest sports, the last title from Ohio was the Reds in 1990, a crisp 26 years ago

Ooh- don't exclude the minors. Dayton Dragon tickets are very hard to get.

We're not talking about ticket sales, we're talking about success.  That's something the Dragons have not had.  They've only gone to their league playoffs 6 out of 15 years.  Never advancing since the semi-finals.

A lot of that has to do with the Reds farm system being pretty much junk since they've been in Dayton, but ticket sales does not equal success.

• Like 4