Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

With all this 198 stuff, does anybody remember the pic tweeted out that said "... And Fastest W..." and most people agreed that it was something for The Bat wing-coaster tease last year? To me, that kinda seems like it could be important now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, got my head spinning right before going to bed lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• Like 5

With all this 198 stuff, does anybody remember the pic tweeted out that said "... And Fastest W..." and most people agreed that it was something for The Bat wing-coaster tease last year? To me, that kinda seems like it could be important now

Last year? That wing coaster tease was way back in 2013, about a week before Banshee was announced.

• Like 6

Wow a lot has happened in this thread since the last time I checked it, both good and bad.... I as well don't really see the "hidden numbers and letters". As far as the guessing on the stats, my guess would be something like this...

Height:120

Lenghth: between 3,200-3,500 ft.

Speed: 64-65 mph?

Drop: between 100-110ft.

Not really sure on any of it though. Just my guess, I'm sure I don't know as much as others with this since wooden coasters don't really interest me (yay back problems) however I am excited regardless of it being a wooden coaster. Just means a possibility of other lines being a little smaller for the things I do ride, not to mention this coaster might be nice to look at (what we will be able to see of it anyways). I just wish I could make it to the announcement but I work third shift so I will be starting work as the announcement starts :( someone please record it and post it somewhere so I can watch it later on at some point so I can feel like I was there :)

Last part of my post I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to go take the pics and post them here. It makes me excited to see the progress that has been going on.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 8

In regards to the subliminal messages in the pictures, I think some of you guys are looking into this a little too much. I don't see any "hints" in those 2 signs that the park put up. You're wanting to see something so bad, that a leaf or a branch looks like a hint.

Here, have some more...

7f0ffa3b260a6a8e32112e9fd5b628ba.jpg

You'll thank me later.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

• Like 14

I was thinking of other possible names for the new coaster.

How about NIGHTCRAWLER?!?!?!?!

LOL I was in a band by that name once; out in Montana. Every show, though, there were always one or two, inebriated folks who would invariably shout "It's the Worrrrmmms! You guys are the Worrrrrrrms!" so, at least not a good name for a country band.

Now for a roller coaster? Maybe, but for a kid's version nearby or something, because the "crawler" piece, to The_Beastmaster's point, might denote "slow" or "gentle." They are nocturnal, and the do lurk in woods, so not a bad idea entirely.

• Like 10

I think some people in here just love to annoy others. I think, maybe they are young and just don't know any better. Then I see that they are 30-40 years old and I loose my faith in humanity. Lazy trolls who don't contribute, just disagree with everyone's posts and think it's cute. I know it would take all day to read through the entire thread but at least go back a few pages and see if your question was answered before posting. *reaching for my snickers*

• Like 6

I was thinking of other possible names for the new coaster.

How about NIGHTCRAWLER?!?!?!?!

LOL I was in a band by that name once; out in Montana. Every show, though, there were always one or two, inebriated folks who would invariably shout "It's the Worrrrmmms! You guys are the Worrrrrrrms!" so, at least not a good name for a country band.

Now for a roller coaster? Maybe, but for a kid's version nearby or something, because the "crawler" piece, to The_Beastmaster's point, might denote "slow" or "gentle." They are nocturnal, and the do lurk in woods, so not a bad idea entirely.

Thank you! But all in all im just so excited to find out Thursday what we will be getting!

• Like 5

I think some people in here just love to annoy others. I think, maybe they are young and just don't know any better. Then I see that they are 30-40 years old and I loose my faith in humanity. Lazy trolls who don't contribute, just disagree with everyone's posts and think it's cute. I know it would take all day to read through the entire thread but at least go back a few pages and see if your question was answered before posting. *reaching for my snickers*

So what's this I hear of a new ride at Kings Island next year.

Sorry rule #1 never let a moment to be a smart ass pass you by

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Last year? That wing coaster tease was way back in 2013, about a week before Banshee was announced.

Lol my bad. It's hard to believe it's been that long ago!

• Like 2

I say go all out and decorate Timberwolf like a forest and put a big screen at the back of the stage where you can see it through the "woods". Maybe some laser lights and definitely lots of fog.

Then set up some traveling stands with some of the new gear for #KIProject2017 behind the seating(of course keep them covered until the reveal. 

• Like 7

I hope it is a GCI. I hear storm chaser at KK is not that great.

There were some issues with Storm Chaser. Apparently it was put together with the wrong wheels on it. They kinda ruined the ride and the whole thing was vibrating like crazy, it got sluggish and killed the airtime. Because someone apparently didn't notice it had "temporary nylon wheels" on it. Which it isn't supposed to run with. Now it's running with the CORRECT wheels. It's running much faster and that horrible roaring sound is gone. As are all the vibrations.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 8