Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Again, just speculating.  More like dreaming, knowing my luck and what I'd like to see at the park.  I'm not really holding my breath about anything related to the project.  For all I know, it could be Johnny's Little Red Choo-Choo Kiddie Coaster and only goes 25' high.

• Like 13

Took this picture yesterday and thought that that, if the predictions of layout are correct, this view is going to be drastically different very soon. Bittersweet.

c4504353008fbfcdd7ed978d82765559.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there orange markers anywhere in this area?

• Like 1

All I am saying is one day Cedar Fair will need to do something to bring people back in after they build all the cookie cutter B&M's.... haha ok Back to topic.

So about this new coaster at KI. Its been a while for a new woodie in OHIO. Would be neat for a RMC but GCI would fit this area and terrain.

Most people have no idea who manufactures are haha 

Intamin's are just as cookie cutter 

Top Thrill Dragster, Kingda Ka, Stealth, and Xcelerator all look the same

Most impulses are just clones of each other

Colossus at Heide Park and El Toro are similar http://rcdb.com/r.htm?ot=2&mo=8381

Intamin has made at least three other 10 inversion roller coasters since Colossus at Thorpe Park http://rcdb.com/rhr.htm?m=4

Most Mega Coasters and Mega Lites look similar to each other much like B&M's Hyper Coasters look similar to each other http://rcdb.com/r.htm?ot=2&mo=8374 http://rcdb.com/r.htm?ot=2&mo=8556

I mean really most roller coaster manufactures make rather cookie cutter rides as GCI's all look similar so do Arrow Custom Loopers and Arrow Mine trains all look similar and give similar rides Intamin is no different.

• Like 3

Took this picture yesterday and thought that that, if the predictions of layout are correct, this view is going to be drastically different very soon. Bittersweet.

Are there orange markers anywhere in this area?

Not sure, tbh. I know if you swing around to the left and look across the bottom of the lift hill, you look directly at the opposite side of the reservoir bank that has been cleared. I am assuming based on the drawings that have been hypothesized that the coaster will come flying across there. I don't remember any markers and will be interested if they clear this area once WWC closes for the year or if they attack this area when customers are present.

• Like 6

With the announcement coming this week, I'm officially bowing out of this thread. It's not worth it to me for the news to be spoiled this close to finding out officially. I'm sure I'll see you all in the "New ????? For 2017" thread that gets created after the announcement. Peace out sucka's.

• Like 11

Again, just speculating. More like dreaming, knowing my luck and what I'd like to see at the park. I'm not really holding my breath about anything related to the project. For all I know, it could be Johnny's Little Red Choo-Choo Kiddie Coaster and only goes 25' high.

Kiddie rides are underated. Rode Flying Ace Aerial Chase last night love that ride.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 7

With the announcement coming this week, I'm officially bowing out of this thread. It's not worth it to me for the news to be spoiled this close to finding out officially. I'm sure I'll see you all in the "New ????? For 2017" thread that gets created after the announcement. Peace out sucka's.

If I remember correctly, the decoding thread for Banshee remained active throughout construction? I could be wrong...

• Like 2

If I remember correctly, the decoding thread for Banshee remained active throughout construction? I could be wrong...

The "Starting to Decode 2014" thread was locked late on the night of the announcement, replaced with the new "Banshee Construction Progress" thread. Both of those threads are linked in this thread's OP for reference.

• Like 7

It hasn't slowed down, though it occasionally pauses briefly and jumps two seconds at once, but maybe that's just on my computer.

However, I did the math, and it's actually counting down to 10:30 PM Thursday, not 10:00 PM. I wonder why...

• Like 9

Time slows down as we approach a black hole, right?

That's it! The name of the coaster is Black Hole!

Time slows down as we approach the speed of light. I know this, because the clock in my Mustang is slower than the clock in my Fusion.

Smh Things Mustang owners say..  :lol:

• Like 4

Time slows down as we approach a black hole, right?

That's it! The name of the coaster is Black Hole!

Time slows down as we approach the speed of light. I know this, because the clock in my Mustang is slower than the clock in my Fusion.

Smh Things Mustang owners say..  :lol:

Contrary to popular belief memes, Mustangs did not cause the extinction of the dinosaurs.

• Like 5

Mr. Helbig is going to shock the world and announce an intamin pre fabricated woodie. After hyping the investments of over 20 million per ride on Banshee and diamond back it will make sense to spend over 20 million on a woody.

Starting to think Beast Gal works at Intamin.

• Like 8

Mr. Helbig is going to shock the world and announce an intamin pre fabricated woodie. After hyping the investments of over 20 million per ride on Banshee and diamond back it will make sense to spend over 20 million on a woody.

Starting to think Beast Gal works at Intamin.
She also works part time at RMC.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 8