Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

I guess the teaser posts about RMC on KI snapchat mean nothing.

The executives meeting with RMC last year was just to compare carpet samples.

I think the big game changer that KI is known for will be the introduction of RMC to CF. I'm sure their combined force will kick off with a BANG!

*Insert: Project2017*

• Like 4

I guess the teaser posts about RMC on KI snapchat mean nothing.

The executives meeting with RMC last year was just to compare carpet samples.

I think the big game changer that KI is known for will be the introduction of RMC to CF. I'm sure their combined force will kick off with a BANG!

*Insert: Project2017*

Teasers do mean nothing.

Why wouldn't CF meet with RMC, that doesn't indicate immediate contract. Besides, everyone is betting on Mean RMC Streak these days.

Also, RMC is a construction company first, designer second.

• Like 6

Someone is using two profiles. ;)

Anyway, back on track (so to speak). Weather.gov is reporting Thunderstorms for Thursday night.

Link:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?x=147&y=152&site=iln&zmx=&zmy=&map_x=147&map_y=152#.V5WkOdIrLIU

Maybe they'll have an indoor option. Will still attend, come rain or shine!

• Like 11

I am sick of all this childish bickering! Everyone has opinions, and everyone should respect each other. Just because someone believes something other than you doesn't mean that they are wrong. Nobody here knows what it's going to be, but clues and teasers have been given out, some to throw people off, some to try to guide us. Do not forget that there have been clues for multiple different things, including who would build it.

Also, if you decide to make a claim, please give a reason as to why. People are making claims with no backing evidence then are getting mad when other people call them out. Saying that KI will get "an arrow strata" and that it will get "a medium sized GCI (or RMC)" both garner the same amount of respect if neither has a source. Please just state the reason why you think what you do.

Mini-rant over.

DB, speaking his mind, right, wrong, or indifferent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 12

Link:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?x=147&y=152&site=iln&zmx=&zmy=&map_x=147&map_y=152#.V5WkOdIrLIU

Maybe they'll have an indoor option. Will still attend, come rain or shine!

WeatherUnderground has rain starting after midnight: 

https://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=Mason%2C+OH

• Like 9

I don't want the rain to spoil the announcement, but I sure would like some. So hot, I bought a pool.

The hatchet teaser now bothers me, somone on the FINAL PREDICTION brought up the name "Tornado" and mentioned inversions, which would be cool, but the hatchets flummox that ideal a bit, and now all I can think of to fit it together is that scene from Fargo with the wood chipper.

That doesn't sound very fun.

• Like 3

I figured someone would have posted this by now.

Greg Scheid's twitter

https://twitter.com/kigmgreg/status/757410871035301888

88ebe49749c99b870ef3684574c99edc.jpg

Even though I'm one of the last remaining original cowboys fans I'm not sure why you expected anyone to post this here

Sent from my iOS 10 device

Sent from the future while riding #KIProject2017 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

^ I wonder what the lumber pieces are from? Also was that wood in a white tarp like it was shown in the previous pages?

It looked to me like lumber that had been cut. Most likely scrap, but it might have been fence wood... plus, no one knows for sure that something might be going on in the big brown box too.... now that would be a surprise if announced on Thursday!

• Like 7

I don't want the rain to spoil the announcement, but I sure would like some. So hot, I bought a pool.

The hatchet teaser now bothers me, somone on the FINAL PREDICTION brought up the name "Tornado" and mentioned inversions, which would be cool, but the hatchets flummox that ideal a bit, and now all I can think of to fit it together is that scene from Fargo with the wood chipper.

That doesn't sound very fun.

I agree... With something lurking in the woods and the need for an axe, seems like the name/theme is geared more towards something more nefarious.

The definition of lurk is :

VERB

1.(of a person or animal) be or remain hidden so as to wait in ambush for someone or something:

"a ruthless killer still lurked in the darkness"

synonyms: skulk · loiter · lie in wait · lie low · hide · conceal oneself ·

take cover · keep out of sight

•(of an unpleasant quality) be present in a latent or barely discernible state, although still presenting a threat:

"fear lurks beneath the surface" ·

"he lives with a lurking fear of exposure as a fraud"

ORIGIN

Middle English: perhaps from lour + the frequentative suffix -k (as in talk).