Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

It feels too early for track. The park would not need it until August. But who knows at this point.

They might not need it till August but track fabrication is a long process so they might need to be making it now so a lot of it ready by August.

• Like 8

I am at the park for Coasterstock. I do think the watch for falling trees listed under 2017 on the timeline of major attractions during the presentation by Dennis Speigel interesting. I do not remember any flat rides in the list like the addition would be very major.

I have ridden the train and there are more stakes in the same areas as before, some are marked edge of clearing. The slope between the train and White Water Canyon pond is totally clear. There is a set of white stakes near the train shed. Next to this is a hole several inches in diameter. Possibly a core sample? This hole was not there two weeks ago.

Waiting for ERT tonight to ride Diamondback so will not be able to see any clearing by the hammerhead. It is hard to tell if any work is being done in this area from the train or tower.

• Like 12

http://www.coasterforce.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36179

Is this the green Intamin track you all are referring to? If so it may have been stored for a while.

That was back when Banshee was under construction, that someone mentioned he saw Intamin track on the highway and was certain it was for Kings Island.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

http://www.coasterforce.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36179

Is this the green Intamin track you all are referring to?  If so it may have been stored for a while.

That is essentially what is being referred to when people say "green Intamin track". It was a completely unsubstantiated and false rumor that originated from a post here on KIC during the original Decoding thread. It was determined pretty quickly to be nothing more than an attempt to troll, and has been a running inside joke on KIC ever since.

The green B&M track, of which pictures were posted and which is therefore not false or trolling, is completely separate from that, and any similarity to the "green Intamin track" is purely a coincidence.

• Like 10