Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

They probably entered into an agreement not to tell you what happened.

Leave it to you to saw logs when you could perhaps see what Falling Trees are all about!

Gettin old is heck, surprised I ain't borderline narcoleptic.

As for Falling Trees, I'll have some of them this week.

Freak, who real only hope is not to be injured by said falling tree.

• Like 4

Has anyone paid attention to the trees that are marked or cut down? Are they all ash trees? Cause if they are spread all over the park like that, it's not for an attraction. And there has been places that go through and cut down all of their ash trees due to the ash borer infestation.

Has anyone paid attention to the trees that are marked or cut down? Are they all ash trees? Cause if they are spread all over the park like that, it's not for an attraction. And there has been places that go through and cut down all of their ash trees due to the ash borer infestation.

I think this was already discussed pages ago (I may be wrong) but I believe most people concluded that this was not the case.

• Like 4

Giga coasters are usually focused on the speed and some over banked turns so that would go against the norm. While I very much want a giga coaster if it was just a larger Diamondback I would prefer a woodie,wing coaster or another launch coaster. Fury and Leviathan have been amazing coasters and I see no reason for B&M to completely change the philosophy behind there giga coasters.

• Like 5

No, they are not Ash; they are all varieties 

• Like 2

I would definitely be happy with a Giga but I would really love a terrain hugging launch coaster much like the cowboy coaster. Like many have said here already, I'm just excited to have something new. Of course I have preferences, but I'm sure I will be happy with any addition. I thought Banshee was going to be a pretty tame ride, but it is actually rather forceful in my opinion. Hopefully if B&M is heading this project they go more Banshee route than Gatekeeper as I found Gatekeeper to be kind of boring to be honest. I want some positive gs!

• Like 4

More tree clearing..... Behind Congo Falls and Invertigo...

If that's the case I believe this to be a giga. A wooden coaster would likely not take up that much land. Darn, haha

Edit: On second thought, I don't think that any coaster could have a footprint that goes from Rivertown over that a large portion of the park and back.

• Like 4

Yep. Mr. Speigel gave out a bunch of clues. Clues about where the theme park industry is heading, and other things. Also this 868db48bb17d9243686b4606c6935854.jpg

It's pretty big in size compared to the markers strewn about WWC. OH yeah forgot about the new marker under DB that seems to be not part of the WWC entrance work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9

I'm guessing you wanted pictures? Ok then.

5d65648e7bbaeb9922bc1351f2a8aa3e.jpg

Also you might want to look at the pictures of the reservoir.

7352be955b43af200449be0b7486a51f.jpg

5f9e8036c9fa2d2dd9912e3c115d5a05.jpg

Also some clearing out back here. You can see a large swath of trees missing on the right as your going up into the hammer head. Also when coming back right past the camera location look directly right before the MCBR and you will see the clearing where I have circled.

0b70e649e265120154c23c11633662d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 16