The Beast Tunnel: Who Can Hear You?

kingsislandfan1972

Being that it is a 5-minute ride, striking up a conversation is sometimes natural. Pretty sured I've never attempted to continue one in either tunnel, but my intuition says it would be harder in the helix tunnel. It seems louder, and it's also the most intense part of the ride.

A Cash Coaster episode there could be funny. :)

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

For years I was so afraid on coasters that I wouldn't put my hands up, so once I started getting over my fears--I put my hands up and have loved it.. Although, I can never keep them up during the second helix of The Beast. Not only am I afraid of hitting the tunnel, but the force in the section is so intense makes my neck hurt worse if my hands are up. 

I imagine the first tunnel would be hard to hear one another given its all concrete (thus the sound has nowhere to escape, it just bounces around) and its the tunnel taken the fastest, and would result in one of the most nonchalant on-ride photos ever.  Tunnel 2 would probably be the easiest. The helix tunnels will be the real challenge.