Live Entertainment at KI

Haru-Kun

What are your thoughts about the current lineup of live entertainment offerings for the current (and past) seasons?

What are you looking forward to seeing? What could you do without?

What would you like to see more of in the park going forward?

• Like 3

Hollywood Nights was pretty good, with one unexpected song that blew me away! And like others, I am anticipating Origins. When walking around the park for Opening Day, I noticed the shows seem to be starting earlier this year, especially with Origins starting in mid-May; If I recall correctly, Cirque Imagine didn't start each run until June- Am I correct on this? Also, I'm pretty excited for the "return" of Off the Charts.

• Like 2

I am not a fan of shows in the festhaus.  Nothing like trying to hold a coverstation while eating when a show comes on.

I don't mind shows being in Festhaus but you are certainly right that the volume is way too loud.  It's almost painful depending on where you sit.  The volume might be okay in an open air area, but enclosed it just becomes worse than what it normally would be.

• Like 4

I'm always mildly surprised and pleased when I catch a show in the 'Haus (being one that never bothers to check show schedules). But no matter where you sit, after a few minutes the noise level really does rag on you.

Id definitely like to check out Origins this year as well.

Sent from my Pip-Boy 3000 via Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
I'm always mildly surprised and pleased when I catch a show in the 'Haus (being one that never bothers to check show schedules). But no matter where you sit, after a few minutes the noise level really does rag on you.

Id definitely like to check out Origins this year as well.

Sent from my Pip-Boy 3000 via Tapatalk

I've watched shows with my ears plugged the whole time with my fingers. I look really rude... but I'm literally just trying to enjoy the show without wincing from the prolonged loudness.. though.. if it werent loud.. i probably wouldnt be able to hear the show over people talking

`~~~~`

Might be a safe bet to expect Hollywood Nights to return as well

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Looking back at the website for Live Entertainment.....I note that there are 3 non- Peanuts themed shows (with one starting Opening Day and the other 2 starting late May), 2 Peanuts shows (One starting late May, with weekends only through June 11th and then the other starting June 10th) and then Fireworks.

I have never really been a park show fan, but after seeing the line ups from other Cedar Fair parks as well as seeing shows at Dollywood after our park closed for the 2016 season, I'm kind of let down just a little because I want to see some shows this year. 

I'm hoping that the lineup is not complete and there will be more shows added.

/SadPandaRant

• Like 1