2016 ERT has gotta make some changes

bjcolglazier

Regarding ERT, I have visited the park once this year and have used the ERT benefit while doing so. I had an excellent experience. Diamondback's line was moving quickly, so much so that our group was able to ride three times and not need to go back to it later in the day. We also rode the gliders, which is nice to ride before the line is long due to its poor capacity. The lines moved well, and there were no issues that I could find.

I also LOVE that the park now plays the national anthem prior to ERT at 9:30. I don't know how recent this is, but two years ago I was very disappointed that the national anthem was played at 10:00, when many people are running around with rides running (and while I was on Drop Tower). On 5/7 of this year, the gates did not open until after the anthem was sung, and I appreciated that very much.

• Like 5

^ they've been playing the anthem before opening the gates for ERT since last season. I love it too.

Two years ago, when the anthem was played at regular park opening, I didn't like it. I often couldn't hear it until I came off of a ride, and there wasn't a flag very visible from Action Zone. Now, people can pay attention because there are no distractions, see the flag, and hear it well.

• Like 6

Blackout is a Halloween Haunt maze, which is specially open for tomorrow's gold pass ERT event.

Photography isn't allowed inside any Haunt maze, but here's an exclusive picture of what it looks like inside. (Guests are instructed to hold onto a rope & keep one hand on the wall)

blackout.jpg

• Like 12

Blackout is a Halloween Haunt maze, which is specially open for tomorrow's gold pass ERT event.

Photography isn't allowed inside any Haunt maze, but here's an exclusive picture of what it looks like inside. (Guests are instructed to hold onto a rope & keep one hand on the wall)

And not follow Goble. 

• Like 3

<black image>

You literally just opened an image editing program and filled the canvas with black, didn't you? :lol:

And not follow Goble.

I was told to keep my left hand on the wall, and I did. Not my fault that the left-side wall is shaped weirdly and causes you to get trapped in a corner! :P

• Like 1

blackout.jpg

This could be one of the greatest post ever.

• Like 4