Meal Deals, and meal deals

Stoan

You can look at it 4th dimensionally all you want but the fact is very clear: they did it to save money.

And so you could assault my tray with the Heinz bbq sauce.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You can look at it 4th dimensionally all you want but the fact is very clear: they did it to save money.

And so you could assault my tray with the Heinz bbq sauce.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

I guess that kind of made it worth it.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

First time poster but a longggg time reader. We just returned from the park. Everytime we have went to the park last year and this year up to today, we have always eaten at the Chicken Shack and we both always got the wrap. Its delucious and is the only thing we have found on the meal plan that is actually filling. Last weekend we got our wraps but the worker at the register warned us that they were doing away with the wraps sometime this summer. We arrived today and no more wraps. They are available but you can no longer get them with our dining plan. Thete are signs now posted all over that you can get the usual tender meal or a chicken salad. They wont even give the wrap and allow customers to pay the small upcharge difference between the normal tender meal and wrap. We both ended up getting the tender meals and it was by far the WORST meals we have ever had there. The fries were old and rubbery and the toast was literally burnt black on one side. Besides the 3 tenders, the meal was inedible. We tried to get fresh food but they wouldnt allow it. We are so majorly bummed by this change and how our favorite place to eat in the park has went to utter crap. We asked why they made the change and we were told that many people complained that the chicken salad needed to be added so the park made the switch between the two. ....is thete anywhete else to eat in the park on the plan thats half way decent AND filling? We are wishing now that we didnt pay for dining plans.

I know i'm late to this, but it's worth bringing back. There's a lot to fix here. It's a big issue with lots of opportunities along the way.

If you pay competitive wages, you can hire a team that you can trust.

If you hire a team that you can trust, you can empower them.

If your team is empowered, they can right wrongs and fix problems.

If problems are fixed, customers are happy.

If your customers are happy, they spend more money.

...Unless, of course, they've already purchased the All-Season Dining Plan.

Fine print: Dining Plan participating locations & menus subject to change without notice throughout the season and from year to year. Operating hours vary by location and some locations may not be open on select operating days. Put another way: You get what you get and you don't throw a...

• Like 4

Okay, so my boyfriend keeps telling me about frozen, chocolate covered bananas that he used to get at the park. He can't find them anywhere, and asked me if I knew where to find them. I didn't, so I promised I'd ask you guys. So does anyone know (I'm sure SOMEONE knows, Terp) if they still have them, and if so, where to find them?

Edit for spelling.

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Okay, so my boyfriend keeps telling me about frozen, chocolate covered bananas that he used to get at the park. He can't find them anywhere, and asked me if I knew where to find them. I didn't, so I promised I'd ask you guys. So does anyone know (I'm sure SOMEONE knows, Terp) if they still have them, and if so, where to find them?

Edit for spelling.

They are sold near Eiffel Tower, um, wait, wrong Cedar Fair park :P

I have not seen them sold at Kings Island.

• Like 3

Edit for spelling.

I remember seeing them, but that was a few years ago. I am 95% sure they don't sell them in the park anymore.

If I remember right they were sold from carts.

• Like 1

there is a picture of one on a window... I definitely saw that this past week... Unfortunately I don't remember where I saw it... Maybe the tropical smoothie stand that is rarely open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, I think it is still called "Paradise Island"?   It's the building on path between the Diamondback splash lake and the Backlot Stunt Coaster parking garage.  It was open this past Friday and did indeed have pictures of both chocolate and nut-covered bananas on the window.  

• Like 4

Okay, so my boyfriend keeps telling me about frozen, chocolate covered bananas that he used to get at the park. He can't find them anywhere, and asked me if I knew where to find them. I didn't, so I promised I'd ask you guys.

Good news!!

5942ae1099e2efcba66e3871314b5618.jpg

I noticed this cart had a pic of frozen bananas so I asked

2581e2798fa0211c6b46f71d9d29803e.jpg

$4 ($3.60 after season pass discount)

8443dd7fca8bf8eda0b99801f93386c5.jpg

Yummy! And at only around 200 calories, it's a great frozen treat!

• Like 6