Meal Deals, and meal deals

Stoan

Well there were no lines there anyway... But the drink express lanes are always open... Just walk directly to the register to your left when you enter... The food counter is the bottle neck... So if you just want a refill, there is a lane to go straight to the cashier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, chuck norris said:

Well there were no lines there anyway... But the drink express lanes are always open... Just walk directly to the register to your left when you enter... The food counter is the bottle neck... So if you just want a refill, there is a lane to go straight to the cashier

Not always.  Closed down and signage removed last Wednesday.  I posted this last Thursday.

1 hour ago, harveyhaddixfan said:

What are these "express lanes" you speak of? Which places have them?

Smokehouse has them open sometimes, not always.  When they are open they are immediatly to the left and right of the front door along the wall.  

Hank's Burrito whatever actually goes surprisingly fat with a crowd. I also found i like the burrito more without the salsa, their "hot" salsa is watery tomatoes and peppers.

On that note however, the workers do not care what you ask them to put on the burrito. Want all three meats? A giant bowl of cheese? They will do whatever. It's a massive amount of food

• Like 3

Just ate at the International Street Skyline for the first time this season. The setup is much better now. Now, you pay first, then get your food. Last year, it was the opposite. Makes the line go so much faster. Good job KI!

• Like 4

For anyone who is looking for a "healthier" food option: broccoli beef, mushroom chicken, and steamed rice at Panda is only about 650 calories.

Tons of broccoli and zucchini. Pretty filling. I'm sure the sodium destroys all the positives, but it's worth a shot as a "healthier" option to pizza and burgers.

• Like 4

Festhaus LaRosa's is closed due to their fryers being down. Employees say it "should" be open by 2:00PM. 

Causing the lines at Panda to get a bit longer than usual, but they are doing a GREAT job moving people through to accommodate.

Also, Hanks was still not open. People milling around inside, but doors locked. Several guests knocked and tried to ask when they were opening, but they were ignored. All of the tabl a our front we're getting full of people waiting.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, starlitfire said:

I'd ask how a chili restaurant could run out of spaghetti, but I'm too busy internally laughing to ask this question.

Could have been worse. They could have run out of chili...

We walked to CM Skyline and had our food within 5 minutes. Zero line. No big deal.

• Like 2

It would be great if Kings Island would integrate the restaurants into the ride wait time app... I don't expect wait times, but just knowing which are open or closed at any time (and their hours) would be helpful. Of course this assumes they plan on releasing a decent app again some day.

• Like 5

To add a little positivity to the thread today, this is what I sent into GMS (guest services) yesterday:

Tonight I went to eat Panda in the Festhaus right before 9:00p. As we were approaching, Anna was closing the line but invited us to join anyway. The line workers cheered to us, "we aren't done until you get to eat!" and very politely still served our food.  Anna, Tim, Ellen, and everyone else were exceptional!

I know it sounds like a little thing, but it really made for a positive experience. I really want these guys to know that we appreciate that they went above and beyond for us. Things like that are noticed!!!!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Ashley Kohler said:

Coney Mall Skyline ordering stations were all closed earlier. In my opinion, that is one of the better improvements made this season. Hope it is back up soon.

assuming you have motivated employees on the line who want to get food out quickly. Last Tues, I ordered at the CM Skyline kiosk, then waited 30 min for my food.  during that time, I noticed the 3 employees inside running around with no organization whatsoever and one girl in particular whose attitude was indifferent at best.  The Park was maybe a 3-4/10 in terms of crowd levels at the time I went around lunch.  All the kiosks accomplished were shifting the groups of people waiting for their food from the cashier area to the food pick up area, creating a bottleneck that spilled out onto the midway.

• Like 1