Meal Deals, and meal deals

Stoan

Just noticed this on the Facebook invite for gold preview. Am i reading too much into this?

Gold Pass Preview Night also offers the first look at what’s new around the park, like new food menu items, games and merchandise.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

So i looked back at CPFoodBlog.com and it looks like last year the dining plans were announced the week before opening. That would be this weekend, so prepare yourselves! 

Here is to hoping for Mac and Cheese BBQ. I'm forever going to call it Coney Macaroni-Q.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tera Ryzing said:

Am I the only one that finds mac and cheese disgusting?

Polishing those social skills in the food thread I see.  :D

There was about 3 weeks in college where I was completely broke after needing a new clutch on my Datsun.  All I ate was Mac and cheese and potatoes.  In general a few bites and I am good, however loaded with the right toppings would better.  I actually prefer regular spaghetti noodles to any other shape even though I know there is not really any difference.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, King Ding Dong said:

Polishing those social skills in the food thread I see.  :D

There was about 3 weeks in college where I was completely broke after needing a new clutch on my Datsun.  All I ate was Mac and cheese and potatoes.  In general a few bites and I am good, however loaded with the right toppings would better.  I actually prefer regular spaghetti noodles to any other shape even though I know there is not really any difference.  

I actually busted out loud when I read this. LOL

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Tera Ryzing said:

Am I the only one that finds mac and cheese disgusting?

I don't really care for it a ton, but my kids do. I like to have a few bites to remind myself that I don't need to eat any more.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, LuvingKI said:

I'm sure glad they have the drink plan with the throw away cups now... A couple years ago, we had countless refillable cups stolen. Plus having to carry and constantly get lockers was a damper

We LOVE the throw away cup plan.  So nice to grab a drink before getting in line and being able to pitch the cup when you're done.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sixohdieselrage said:

I usually get both plans. They both have their benefits. Only issue I don't like with the throwaway cup is the interval involved. And the smaller size.  

Someone correct me if I am wrong but the sports cup at least had a 15 minute interval as well.  

• Like 1

It’s possible.  The 15 minute interval doesn’t bother me becuase if I need a refill that quickly I space it out with ice water anyway and I have never had them question Ice water at all.  I suppose if one is sharing a plan it could be an issue, not that there is anything wrong with sharing as that has been established and is settled law.  

• Like 2

Before the disposable cup plan, the souvenir cups had a 5-minute cooldown period. When the disposable cups were introduced, they were set up with a 15-minute cooldown, and the souvenir cups were adjusted soon afterward to match the disposable cups.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, King Ding Dong said:

Most of the associates are young enough to remember what happens when you mess with a thirsty frazzled mom.  Ain’t no one happy.  :P

Yep...I think you're right. hah! My ultimate secret weapon...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hi everyone, first time long time...

My family recently moved to the KI area, and we were gifted season passes with the food add on.  My question involves the drink pass.  Can I use it to get a bottle of water?  I'm not a fan of soda.  I can't seem to find much info on this.

Also, are there any bars/concessions that sell craft beer?

• Like 1