Meal Deals, and meal deals

Stoan

Had Coney BBQ  today for lunch. Portions are great. They are trying with the mac and cheese but it's not quite there in my opinion. The pulled pork was ok but you have to add sauce. (I would have git tritip but it was not done cooking). The air time fruit was good. Needless to say; I am full.

20180427_111403.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

We did it in 2016, but if I remember that's when there was the 90 min wait time between meals and no cap on how many meals. We will probably do this at some point in the season, I love visiting 2 parks in one day! We are going to CP Tues for preview night, cannot wait from the reports of steel Vengeance.
Umm the All Season Dining has always been 2 meals a day. The first year it was a 3 hour wait then the second year it was pushed up to 4 hours.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, PKIVortex said:

Umm the All Season Dining has always been 2 meals a day. The first year it was a 3 hour wait then the second year it was pushed up to 4 hours.

They are probably thinking of the eat like a boss 

5 hours ago, Gannersdaddy said:

Had Coney BBQ  today for lunch. Portions are great. They are trying with the mac and cheese but it's not quite there in my opinion. The pulled pork was ok but you have to add sauce. (I would have git tritip but it was not done cooking). The air time fruit was good. Needless to say; I am full.

20180427_111403.jpg

WHERE IS THE ICE????????  :P

45 minutes ago, PKIVortex said:

He’s describing the daily meal plan - 90 minutes, unlimited meals (at least last year)

Thr first year of All season Dining was a two hour window, which was pushed up to 4 the next year.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jtro223 said:

They made up for it with the cheese.  I rarely get fries at the park.  I always get way too many.  The portion size looks great for managing my T1D.

Would have to know the length of each fry.. I believe 88 inches in total it's suppose to be

Being serious though, looks like you got shorted on that,,

• Like 2

On 4/27/2018 at 7:55 AM, King Ding Dong said:

Google says 3:35 between parks.  Let’s make that 4 hours.

KI: 9:30 ERT, eat at 11:00 leave Ki at 1:00

Arrive CP at 5:00, have 2nd meal.

3rd (maybe) meal at CP at 9:00 or 9:30 

Doesnt even need to be a late close.  

Often Chick-fil-A is open as early as 10. On a day like that, one could get a second meal before leaving KI at 3, arriving at CP and getting #3 at 7PM, and another at 11 if it's a midnight close. Ignoring foot-travel times and making up for them with the generous 4 hour travel time KDD gave for interpark driving. 

I have been pleased we the service at Reds Hall of Fame Grill. Last weekend it was packed and got our food delivered in 10 minutes or so. It was nice and hot (not the chips of course :P). Quick service as well today. I really like the system they use. Waiter today was very nice and polite. 

Edit: Serving size was perfect.

On 4/27/2018 at 5:04 PM, PKIVortex said:

I'm sorry I may be incorrect, but I swore there was a 90 min wait the first year we did it, I was wrong on the year it was 2014

On 4/24/2018 at 7:15 PM, King Ding Dong said:

If it was last season then it was Wagon Wheel next to Skyhawk and is the only edible pizza in the park.   Then again if you like KI LaRosa’s there probably isn’t such a thing as bad pizza for you.  :D    I like most any pizza but KI LaRosa’s and Domino’s are just aweful and I can’t figure out how they screw it up so bad. 

My love for Larosas is fading quick

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Winterfestguy said:

They should have left the Mac and Cheese bar (featured during Winterfest) at Hanks.  Hanks current menu and taste is so hit and miss that I just avoid it.

Hanks is the last place we've yet to eat.. hopefully next weekend when we try it's a hit and not a miss..

1 minute ago, Melody said:

I was thinking the other day wish they had a "snack" option not just for ice creams but soft pretzels etc in between meal times

yes or even the option to replace a meal off the meal plan for a pretzel or such

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Melody said:

yah or even two haha. 2 snacks = 1 meal maybe

that would be awesome, I have spent so much on season passes, meal passes and fastlanes, that I don't want to spend anymore.. I really don't eat much of my meals on the meal plan, i would be happy with a meal and a dessert a day

• Like 1

On 4/27/2018 at 5:50 PM, BoddaH1994 said:

He’s describing the daily meal plan - 90 minutes, unlimited meals (at least last year)

Thr first year of All season Dining was a two hour window, which was pushed up to 4 the next year.

I knew it was less than 3 hours because it seemed like such a great deal and then it changed. I'm getting older and my memory is getting worse but I knew I remembered something lol as I've never purchased a daily meal plan.

• Like 1