British 'Disneyland' planned for opening in 2021

Mmmhm. 

Maybe like their Spain park (eh hem) they'll pack this park with lovable, timeless intellectual properties like an entire Frontierland rip-off dedicated to Rango, a Fantasyland based on beloved and unforgettable films like Stardust and The Spiderwick Chronicles, and a Mission: Impossible dark ride. Pop culture coups! And all arranged in the exact clockwise layout (adventure, frontier, fantasy, future) as Disneyland.

• Like 3

Mmmhm. 

Maybe like their Spain park (eh hem) they'll pack this park with lovable, timeless intellectual properties like an entire Frontierland rip-off dedicated to Rango, a Fantasyland based on beloved and unforgettable films like Stardust and The Spiderwick Chronicles, and a Mission: Impossible dark ride. Pop culture coups! And all arranged in the exact clockwise layout (adventure, frontier, fantasy, future) as Disneyland.

Without a doubt, I would of loved to see the Spain Park, but it seemed a little too much, and there seemed that there was so much work to be done with it, and I'm sure it would be very expensive. But the way I looked at it, it seems like it would of been a very unique type of park.

A European Paramount Park of some sort somewhere has been allegedly under development for the better part of the last decade now.  I'm taking this with a molecule of salt.  When there's vertical construction, then they'll perk my interest.  

• Like 3