30-50 Polercoasters around the world in the next 5 years?

Let's hypothetically say in 5 years they sell/install 50 with over a 1-2 year period.

That's 10 polercoasters they'd have to design, 10 polercoasters to engineer, 10 they'd have to fabricate, 10 they'd have to construct and install. 

Each order can take up to 24 months to complete as stated in the article. 

I sure hope they'd have enough staff and area to work to complete this goal. 

• Like 2

Michael Kitchen, President of US Thrill Rides says the company sees 30-50 new Polercoasters around the world in the next 5 years!

The interview with Mr. Kitchen can be found here: Interview

What are your thoughts?

Yep and I am finally going to sell the first Onerail coaster I designed in High School, that looks similar to RMC Trex track except the rail of 1/3 the width of the car.
  • Like 5

Of course the guy who invented it is going to oversell it like that.  I can't even think of 30 buyers for this.  Under what projections did he come up with those numbers?

Maybe he got some sales tips from the Larson Superloop salesperson... because those things are popping up like crazy!

• Like 2

Ha, has their even been vertical work on any of the two I know are confirmed? Haven't heard a lot from either the Georgia or Orlando ones.

I don't believe so. They just recently got their approvals IIRC.

Orlando was approved in December.  Georgia appears dead.  The website for the facility where it was to be located no longer lists the tower and I cannot find a news article newer then 2013 which shows any sign of progress.

A Polercoaster was approved in Atlantic City either in December or January.  This would be from the same developer who is trying to build one in Orlando.

30 to 50 in five years is just insane.  I could see a few of these being built but not that many.  I could even see a theme park building one as central icon.  But I have my doubts.

• Like 2