4/23/16-4/24/16 REPORT

TrinDawg41

So, my girlfriend and I decided to come out to the park last weekend, and, for the most part, had a pretty good time. This was only her second visit in, like, 20 years! So, you might as well say this was pretty much like her first visit, since so much has changed. Our home park is Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH. I have been coming to KI for the past 4 years and so was pretty excited when my girlfriend wanted to go this year. So, I have to say, for this report, the dining experience at KI this year was HORRIBLE! We experienced LONG LINES at pretty much EVERY FOOD STAND. We also went to Red's Grille and was told it would be an HOUR WAIT to get a table! WOW! As far as the long lines at the food stands, I noticed that A LOT of people weren't ordering food, but were getting drink refills with their suevenir cups instead. This took up a lot of time, I noticed, and was wondering why in the world all those people weren't using all the Coca-Cola refresh stations spread throughout the park! Why did KI build those when no one is using them? Anyone else experience the long food lines beside me? Overall, though, we got to ride the main attractions and see the only live show offered last weekend. GORGEOUS weather, (my GF got sunburned ).

• Like 2