Unlimited drink wrist bands

timfsu2k

I noticed on the KI site that you can add an unlimited drinks wrist band to your ticket but I was wondering if those are available at the park? I hate carrying around that big souvenir cup so if I had a wrist band that would make things easier.

Please direct me to where these unlimited drink wristbands are on the VisitKI.com website?  I am looking and cannot seem to find it, and I would Love to, so I can utilize that this coming Friday.  I was actually under the impression that those were discontinued to push the unlimited refill cups.

• Like 5

Please direct me to where these unlimited drink wristbands are on the VisitKI.com website?  I am looking and cannot seem to find it, and I would Love to, so I can utilize that this coming Friday.  I was actually under the impression that those were discontinued to push the unlimited refill cups.

I would buy one each time I went to the park as well. Being as I never carry anything in a park, a refill cup is not something I am willing to deal with.

• Like 5

It is in the purchase area as an add on to a single-day ticket.  At least on the website, you cannot purchase separately.  In the park may be another thing...

• Like 1

Please direct me to where these unlimited drink wristbands are on the VisitKI.com website? I am looking and cannot seem to find it, and I would Love to, so I can utilize that this coming Friday. I was actually under the impression that those were discontinued to push the unlimited refill cups.

They were discontinued in 2010 but you could still get them if you were there for a company picnic. Idk when they brought them back or if you can buy them at any food location but they sure were money makers back in the day.

• Like 2

Please direct me to where these unlimited drink wristbands are on the VisitKI.com website? I am looking and cannot seem to find it, and I would Love to, so I can utilize that this coming Friday. I was actually under the impression that those were discontinued to push the unlimited refill cups.

They were discontinued in 2010 but you could still get them if you were there for a company picnic. Idk when they brought them back or if you can buy them at any food location but they sure were money makers back in the day.

I got them last year (2015), 2014, and 2013 (I believe).  Multiple times each season.  I saw people talking about it on here one time and have done it ever since.  I didn't get a pass this year but if I did I'd probably be adding 2016 to that list.

• Like 2

They said that last year but they did have them and sold them. I got Several last year. We opted to get the all season cup this year and just take it back to the car after we eat.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Just an FYI update for everyone, I called the park today and was told that they do not sell wristbands for drinks.  They only offer the souvenir cups.  

This is also the front desk park employees that said multiple times that Coasterstock's registration did not include parking for all three days... I honestly take what the front office says to anything other than general questions (what hours KI is open, how much are tickets/parking, etc) with a grain of salt.

• Like 3

I know from personal experience that food locations do/did not sell wristbands anymore. These locations include international street larosas international street skyline, international street funnel cakes, graeters, cinnabon, ice scream zone, the chicken shack, international street auntie annes, festhaus, and starbucks. These are just the locations in the area that I worked and we were actually told to throw away all the wristbands we had. But I know company picnics had wristbands. Idk if other locations sold wristbands but I know what we were told and that was absolutely NO wristbands

• Like 1

I would be very interested to have a definitive answer to this question as well.

My company has a corporate affiliate portal on the Accesso website, as many other companies locally do also, for buying discounted tickets. This is one of the selections:

2e3pr9w.jpg

Funny thing is, It's not an option on the GP facing store. Just an affiliate option.

There's also this: http://eshop.ohio.aaa.com/index.php/kings-island-ride-refresh-adult.html

But is this..a thing for the '16 season? Or is it not? hmm.

• Like 2

At your link: "• The wristband is good for any 20 oz. fountain drink at drink stands. This excludes franchise restaurants (Subway, TGIFridays, etc.)."

KI is getting a TGIFriday's? ;)

Lazy copying and pasting. Cedar Point has a TGIFriday's inside Hotel Breakers.

• Like 4