Kings Island Food Truck Festival 2016

BoddaH1994

One of my favorite events of the year returns:

June 3-5

If you love food trucks, get ready for the festival rolling into Kings Island this summer. With more than 20 food trucks and all the thrills of the park, you get the kind of fun that's only at Kings Island. And the price of admission gives you access to it all.

Start making plans now, because you don't want to miss out!

Participating Food Trucks:

12 Degrees Italian Ice

Angelina's Italian

Adena's Beefstroll

Bistro de Mohr

Carbonara's Grill

C'est Cheese Food Truck

Chili Hut

Chill Shaved Ice

Contini's Pizza & Italian Ice

Cuban Pete Sandwiches

East Coast Eats

Empanadas Aqui

Legasea

Maui Wowi Hawaiian

Cold Stone Creamery

Monk Express

NonStop Flavor

Quite Frankly

Remi J's BBQ

Roll with It Cafe

Rovey's

Slice Slice Baby

Streetpops

Sweets & Meats BBQ

U-Lucky Dawg

Urban Vistro

Vinnie's Prezels

• Like 6

Very disappointed that Bones Burgers is not listed. They will be at my office Thursday at least.

Sweets and Meats is delicious, too. They excel at providing great customer service. Trying to get them to schedule at work as well.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

• Like 3

You might have less of a wait at the good truck and a change in eating at the park. Would be nice if the meal plan had a rotating menu with a base menu too. So you always have pizza and a couple other things. But then every couple weeks or every month it rotates to a new item (in each restraunt) ex. say it goes from a chicken wrap to a salad.

You might have less of a wait at the good truck and a change in eating at the park. Would be nice if the meal plan had a rotating menu with a base menu too. So you always have pizza and a couple other things. But then every couple weeks or every month it rotates to a new item (in each restraunt) ex. say it goes from a chicken wrap to a salad.

Rotating menus and additional charges are risky.  You don't want to send the message to the park that it's okay to either charge more for things you already paid for, or to eliminate current food options.  It's not that I don't trust KI, it's that I don't trust anybody.

Very disappointed that Bones Burgers is not listed. They will be at my office Thursday at least.

Sweets and Meats is delicious, too. They excel at providing great customer service. Trying to get them to schedule at work as well.

Thanks for the heads up. I may have to walk down that way for lunch. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I tried the bacon stuffed grilled cheese on texas toast............. then a chili lime chicken taco, buffalo chicken wrap, hog balls and wedges from Bistro de Mohr and a yummy pretzel from Vinnie's Pretzels called Sisters of Mercy with hot sauce and parmesan on it! Liked everything I tried!

• Like 1

Had a Reuben from Quite Frankly last night. Not best Reuben ever, but decent. They will be where I work on Tuesday. Was going to go tonight, I am going to enjoy quiet time at home cleaning. Exciting times!

We have food trucks at work a few times a month. I am not a huge fan of Urban Vistro. Roll With It is not bad. I love Street Pops (owners treated us). We had one that sold smoothies a few weeks ago, (owners treated us, too - they do that somewhat frequently obviously.) Can't recall the name, but it was really good. So if you see one there serving smoothies let me know. It's not the Italian Ice one.

• Like 1