All Kings Island 2016 events trumped by one Canada's Wonderland event

Bacon_icon.jpg

Bacon Festival

Friday, July 1 & Saturday, July 2

NEW FOR 2016!

Action Zone

Continue the celebration of Canada Day by enjoying everything bacon in Action Zone! Enjoy live entertainment and street performers all while devouring scrumptious bacon dishes from Toronto's favourite food trucks. Entrance is FREE with Park admission.

How did Kings Island not think of this first????????

Of course, this post is primarily a joke (except for the event - that's real) but I think this is something Kings Island should consider.  Yeah we got food trucks... but bacon.... mmmmmmm

• Like 11

I don't know why they'd hold it on the July 1 weekend... It'll be the busiest weekend of the year, why wouldn't they have it another time to try to draw more people in on a slower weekend???

If you're wondering why they would in canada... never been to Canada sans 4th of July time frame but certain it's not celebrated quite like their brethren south of the border.

It's a 'continuation' of Canada Day. Not sure exactly, though. What that is.

• Like 1

I don't know why they'd hold it on the July 1 weekend... It'll be the busiest weekend of the year, why wouldn't they have it another time to try to draw more people in on a slower weekend???

1c580bfb5f9549498c0dbde302613bc9.jpg

It's not about drawing more people during slow times of the summer; it's about Canada.

• Like 3

Six degrees of Kevin Bacon event at KI. Love those Canucks.

Got it covered Terp. Sorry. It's sometimes hard to navigate the interbutts...

I'm a live leaker and 4channer and everything blasphemous. It's hard to switch back and forth some times. Nice and not nice.

• Like 1