Which Ride Will Leave Next

Tien Shinhan

I wouldn't be sad if they lost Stunt Track. What I'd love to see is a way to connect X-Base to the rest of the park so that it's not a dead end. Perhaps they will relocate some of the maintenance sheds behind racer and connect to the end of Coney Mall near WindSeeker and Dinosaurs.

• Like 2

I love Vortex, but mainly for nostalgia purposes. I remember my first visit after it opened, I was just so happy to see something done with the space where the original Bat was, then to have that ride? For it's time, it was amazing.

As much as I enjoy other rides more, I still make a point to ride it at least once on every visit. I'll be sad when it goes, but I think that's sooner rather than later. For the team gig folks...that would be a good spot, assuming there's enough real estate toward/beyond WindSeeker (or whatever that gigantic thing is called).

• Like 2

Wouldn't want to see any of the coasters leave but depending on maintainence and stuff I could see Vortex as others mentioned and potentially The Bat too. Suspended coasters like it seem to be a dying breed and keep getting removed, also not sure it's exact numbers but it rarely seems to have much of a line and even on busy days it can be nearly a walk on.

Agree too that Boo Blasters is probably the surest bet for a ride to leave, however I'm not sure if it will just get another re-theme or be something completely new. Personally I'd still rather them turn it into a Peanuts themed dark ride and build a new dark ride more like Voyage to the Iron Reef elsewhere. Either utilizing the old Crypt building or the Action Theater.

• Like 3

I should have said that I don't want Vortex to go, it just seems as far as coasters go it's the most likely candidate to me.

I didn't get to ride Boo when it was fully functional, was 2yrs ago I rode it. Boo is probably the next ride to go, . I'd like to see something go in there to better tie it in with Planet Snoopy, I think. For a more general (non-kid-focused) dark ride, I think the TRTR building needs to have a use...maybe one of the dark rides CF mentioned putting in a slew of?

• Like 2

The most likely rides to be removed in my opinion are Xtreme Skyflyer, and Invertigo.  

I think of the two the skyflyer is more likely.  But I would also not be surprised to see Invertigo moved to a smaller park.

I think people are overestimating the costs of keeping Vortex running.  Boo Blasters I could see replaced.

• Like 3

The most likely rides to be removed in my opinion are Xtreme Skyflyer, and Invertigo.  

I think of the two the skyflyer is more likely.  But I would also not be surprised to see Invertigo moved to a smaller park.

I think people are overestimating the costs of keeping Vortex running.  Boo Blasters I could see replaced.

I keep forgetting about Invertigo...

I'm not considering the cost to keep Vortex running as very high, just the cost vs value it adds may be leaning against keeping it vs adding something with more appeal/draw.

• Like 2

Id like to see Invertigo stay. One of the first things noticed on arrival. I know ive said this lots, but Vortex is rough for me, even compared to AE. Havent ridden Boo Blasters so idk about that one. And I think they should keep BLSC. Great ride, and I dont know about the blackouts others have mentioned.

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I think of the two the skyflyer is more likely. But I would also not be surprised to see Invertigo moved to a smaller park.

I think people are overestimating the costs of keeping Vortex running. Boo Blasters I could see replaced.

I keep forgetting about Invertigo...

I'm not considering the cost to keep Vortex running as very high, just the cost vs value it adds may be leaning against keeping it vs adding something with more appeal/draw.

I forgot about Invertigo as well. I rather see Invertigo leave than Back Lot. Of coarse I don't want any coaster to go but that's by far my least favorite.
  • Like 2

Boo Blasters always seems to have a pretty long line, so popularity wise I'm not sure I'd agree with that.  But yeah, the theme and ride itself is pretty bad. 

Vortex for me, while it is rough, the main problem is the harness just kills me shoulders.  I don't mind a jerky ride but that harness set up, for me, hasn't aged well at all.  I'd be sad to see it go though. 

• Like 2