Google Maps needs to update KI earth view

PKI96

If the version of Google Maps I just used is correct, it's from 2012- 4 years ago. Invertigo is sporting its blue paintjob, WindSeeker is there, the 2nd wave pool is there and while Son of Beast is there if you zoom in you can see the trucks parked next to the MCBR as they were preparing to begin demolishing it.

What is odd is for a while in 2015, the map for KI was from 2014 because it had Banshee, but it was taken on a day when FOF had a minor smoke incident and fire trucks and ambulances could be seen park near FOF in X-Base.

Edit: See post below- turns the map from 2012 into 2015. :P

• Like 2

Eh, we'd love to see the maps updated on a regular basis, but if that was to happen everywhere, consistently, I'd think that would make it easier for those that wish to do us harm to plan out acts of terror. To have updated and recent satellite imagery easily available to anyone would be a security risk IMO.

• Like 4

Eh, we'd love to see the maps updated on a regular basis, but if that was to happen everywhere, consistently, I'd think that would make it easier for those that wish to do us harm to plan out acts of terror. To have updated and recent satellite imagery easily available to anyone would be a security risk IMO.

LOL talk about fear-mongering.

I had KI in my GPS and it didn't account for the new entrance. Kept telling me to turn right where it used to be located LOL. I was like, shut up GPS, I can't turn right here. :lol:

Try using the waze app. I updated it the first week of the season to reflect the new entrance and the one way of the exit.

• Like 2