Dollywood 7/9/2016

CoasterOhio

Hey everyone!

I am currently heading to Dollywood amusement park at this time! I'm going to be there on Saturday, so fingers crossed that Lightning Rod is open when we go. They're expecting possible storms. So let's hope it goes well.

We are heading there now to go to Cliffmans Dome for the sunset and for also star gazing.

• Like 2

So Dollywood trip report.

I have to say, I very much enjoyed the park. It's very interesting in a few days from Kings Island, including guest servicing.

But for now. Onto the roller coasters!

Thunderhead: very twisted wooden roller coaster. I like how it mists while on the lift hill. Very nice little feature they have. Dollywood certainly has a lot of misters everywhere honestly.

Mystery Mine: for my first Gerstlauer it was a very awesome roller coaster. Some head banging though. So that was a little different. But I love the Elements.

Fire chaser: I love this ride as well. The launches are pretty quick, and sudden. Though the restraints kind of hurt due to the boots on the restraint poking out (the ends of them. So they stick out a bit and poke you.)

Wild eagle: as a wing coaster, it's a pretty interesting ride. Plenty of close calls in many ways. But I don't like how the vests lock in on you.

Tennessee Tornado: for this ride. I like how it's smooth and all, but watch out for that ending. I lifted out of my seat hard enough for my knee to hit the car and that hurt.

Blazing fury: ehh.... All it did was hurt my stomach a bit.

Dizzy disk: better than surf dog. Honestly.

Lightning Rod: closed until further notice.

• Like 1