Another fun visit to Kings Island 6/30/16

MaestroJr

Greetings fellow forum members, I took another fun trip to the Island and had alot of fun and made even more memories. I only took a few pictures but had lots of fun and stayed all day and all night at the park. I rode Banshee,Beast,Bat,Blue Racer,Flight of Fear,Diamondback, and Boo Blasters. I arrived at the park at 11:30 and stayed until 9:30. Flight of Fear was our first ride and then we wanted to ride Vortex but it was closed all day so we headed to The Beast which was also closed until about mid-afternoon. So when all else fails we headed to The Racer which had a short wait and was alot of fun but not as good as our ride on it later. We then headed for Banshee which had a short wait and actually had a pretty funny experence on it. Both of my friends waited for front seat, but not me! I rode back seat with 3 people I didnt know and while leaving the station I waved goodbye to my friends who were still in the back of the line for front seat. I had a great, fun ride on Banshee and after my friends finally arrived back at the station, it was off to The Bat! 

We had a short wait for The Bat and this time we all rode towards the front row as The Bat's wait for it is much shorter then its partner Banshee. We enjoyed a fast and thrilling ride on The Bat and even though it is short and not popular, I always make an attempt to ride it at least once when I visit, and it is actually even better at night! It holds alot of nostalgia for me as I always think of its early days as Top Gun when its line was much longer as it zipped past its huge wooden neighbor Son of Beast. We then headed back to ride Banshee together and sat towards the back this time. It was one of my most memorable rides on Banshee as it seemed to be as fast and smooth as ever! After getting some lunch at Larosa's in Festhaus and enjoying the live show we headed towards the spooky Boo Blasters on Boo Hill.

I rode by myself a few times and then rode with my Grandmother with my friends in the car behind us. Me and my Grandmother have ridden the ride as Phantom Theater, Scooby Doo's Haunted Castle, and Boo Blasters on Boo Hill and she also rode Smurf's Enchanted Voyage with my Mom and Uncle, so it holds alot of nostalgia for me and her and we always ride it together every time we visit. She scored close to 1000 and I got 1299 earning me the rank of Master Blaster. I actually had working blasters all 3 times I rode it and most of the effects were working as well. I got Master Blaster 2 out of the 3 times and got very close another time so it probably was one of the better experences Ive had on Boo Blasters, as well as one of the better rides Ive taken in the building period. We were then informed that The Beast was opperating so we took a visit there! A great afternoon ride on The Beast and we set towards the middle. Then we split up to ride Diamondback with me and my friend riding and my grandmother going to the Effiel Tower and my brother just resting for a minute. Me and my friend had a fast,thrilling, and maxium G-forced and major air-timed ride on the tall, smooth Diamondback! It had a short wait as well! We then headed back to ride The Racer again and sat front row on the Blue Racer with our friend behind us. By far the smoothest and fastest ride Ive had on The Racer. Lots of airtime as well and it seemed to fly by so fast as we raced and beat the Red train. We all agreed that it was the best ride we have ever had on The Racer! 

We then headed to ride The Beast as day turned to night over the beautiful Ohio sky. It was a lenghty wait but well worth it and we rode front seat. Never in my life has it been so smooth and fast, with everyone screaming as we raced through the longest wooden coaster in the world! The final lift hill seemed to take a while but once we got up, the final tunnels were pitch-black and fast and roaring! They headed towards the exit but I headed for one final ride on the Banshee! I rode alone which helped make the first drop and going through the loops even faster and fun! After getting off Banshee I purchased a Banshee t-shirt to show my love and affection for the ride and then headed for the exit myself. It was a fun, memorable day at Kings Island, and I plan to make many more visits this year but the next two parks on my list are Kentucky Kingdom and Family Kingdom which is a small park in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Now, Ill post the few pictures I took. 

The Bat

DSCF1933_zpsymew60fk.jpg

Banshee

DSCF1934_zpsu5k70c4z.jpg

Boo Blasters, which I took the most pictures of during the day

DSCF1937_zpss7qftlbi.jpg

DSCF1936_zpszfca1qiy.jpg

DSCF1935_zps1ujvpoab.jpg

And finally Vortex and The Beast

DSCF1942_zpsmrqjhqex.jpg

A fun day at the Island with lots of laughs and thrills! Look forward to many more visits this year as well as a few other places along the way! Had a blast with friends and family and it was another great memory maker at the park! Thanks for reading. MaestroJr

Total ride count:

Blue Racer-2

Beast-2

Banshee-3

Bat-1

Flight of Fear-1

Diamondback-1

Boo Blasters on Boo Hill-3

• Like 3