SFGAdv 2017

^

Bad thoosy! Bad!! B)

Every thoosy* knows that Cedar Fair excels over Six Flags* in every possible way and measure in each and every venue. And that Six Flags Great Adventure is deplorable.

That's The Wisdom According To Fanboys.

Be careful, you'll lose your thoosy license!

* especially those who have never been there.

(The above post contains more than the usual amount of snarkdom. Read at your own risk. Ooops, too late).

Signature intentionally left blank. Please do not read it.

• Like 7

You just made me laugh out loud at 3 am....about woke others up. Oops! :D

I'll give my thoosy license up if it means I enjoy a great themed dark ride that is so immersive that I don't want it to be over when it actually is. 

The NoChickens and I rode it at SFSTL and I fell in love. They can tell you how much fun I had on it. 

Relate it to, let's say...Boo Blasters...haha nope....not going there.....Wonder Mountain's Guardian.....where what you see is 96% screen, 2% coaster track (1% is what you see in the queue) and 2% darkness....Justice League would be the better option. Justice League, once inside the building you are immersed with the story, once you board the car there is so much to do/see it's insane. The animatronics are amazing (even the one in the station) and creepy at the same time lol. The story line is clear, there are screens but that's not all you see. The way the ride vehicle moves is beyond fun and just the entire experience is worth any wait IMO. 

So here, have my thoosy license :D

P.S. I read your signature...oops.

P.P.S. I still enjoy Cedar Fair over Six Flags.......for now. 

• Like 4

Terp -- who loved Six Flags Great Adventure when doing so wasn't cool.

Thanks, Steve J. Urbanowicz, wherever you are. 11 years ago. Royal Fountain at your favorite park--life, the universe and everything. For hours. Little did either of us know it'd be your last visit there. Soon gone 11 years. And missed. Author, The Roller Coaster Lover's Companion, The Cheapskate's Guide To Theme Parks, Media Director: Astroland at The World Famous Coney Island of Brooklyn. And Great Adventure's Biggest And Most Missed Fan.

• Like 7

A dark ride has been my most wanted addition to Great Adventure for years. The park has such a great coaster collection already and other ride types are needed. For a while when RedZone closed rides for no reason like Houdini's Great Escape, if you didn't count the kiddie rides and went in the beginning or end of the season there were less than 10 non coaster rides in the park to choose from. It will also be good to have another indoor ride for Holiday in the Park. Even though the park will run the coasters in below freezing temperatures, there are only so many Nitro rides you can take in that weather before needing to go to an indoor ride to warm up.

• Like 3