FINAL Predictions: #KIProject2017

BoddaH1994

Who will manufacture it? A group known for making fun roller coasters

What will the layout be like? The layout will definitely be exactly as they designed it.

Anything special about it? Uhmm yea Its coming to Kings Island!!!!! And it will be made of wood.

Any records?** At least one. 

What will the name or theme be? Something to do with something that lurks in the woods and or a vengeful nature.

Sorry had to do it. The really have me stumped at this point. I can bearly contain myself. Im sure it will be barrels of fun no matter what as longs as no trees fall on it. I know come thursday morning its over the hills and through the woods for me. Hope to see some of you all lurking there.

• Like 5

Make: GCI

Height: 150 ft 

Speed: 70 MPH (sounds insane but i think its possible)

Inversions: 2

Length: 2,700 ft

Special features: two barrel rolls over the lake 

Records: most wooden coaster track in one park

GCI going to do an inverted for the first time? I like your lift hill and speed. I said 198(just because), but I could definitely get behind 150.

• Like 1

Who will manufacture it?

GCI

What will the layout be like?

3750 ft Prowler/Regende esc Rollercoaster, multiple crossovers over WWC, sorta kind of a twister layout but will be Out and Back... possible inversion?

Anything special about it?

Tallest GCI in the states?

Any records?**

What will the name or theme be?

Wendigo... Timber Run? Bigfoot?

Your text is invisible on some devices.

• Like 6

Who will manufacture it?

GCI

What will the layout be like?

3750 ft Prowler/Regende esc Rollercoaster, multiple crossovers over WWC, sorta kind of a twister layout but will be Out and Back... possible inversion?

Anything special about it?

Tallest GCI in the states?

Any records?**

What will the name or theme be?

Wendigo... Timber Run? Bigfoot?

Your text is invisible on some devices.

Yep.

And in small size on others.

D'oh..! Sorry bout that!  :wacko:

I posted that on the desktop version of KIC... how weird!

Manufacturer: GCI or GG. GCI has worked with Cedar Fair before and has the rapport similar to what B&M has with Cedar Fair with their attractions. GG however could provide a better ride experience with a barrel roll, which would provide a thrilling experience.

Layout: I could definitely see this coaster being more of an out and back with slight traces of a twister element laced in between. The length would probably be somewhere between 2,000 and 3,500 and some as I don't see this as being a "huge" coaster like other compatriots. Height: I'm basing it at a min of 85 and a max of 140 due to the height and the layout itself, I just cannot see it being much higher than 140.

Specials: If GG is the manufacturer, a barrel roll would be admired. However, with the ever impending GCI announcement, it will probably be a hybrid, wood on steel, with a few water interactions and some great head choppers laced throughout.

Records: Eh, I could see Kings Island getting a record holder coaster, but not this one. Kings Island has two historic coasters already, yes the addition of the best GCI or whatever coaster would be admirable, I just don't see it being a big record holder. However, like stated, Kings Island could take the longest wooden coaster mileage of any and all parks due to the amount of wooden coasters. So really this coaster isn't a record, but would help produce a record for the park.

Theme/Name: I could see this going in a few directions. Lumberjack or something close to logging would be a great  name for the coaster from the hints and rumours coming up into now. However, a tree name like Timber_____ would also fit in this coaster. Then of course the animal name would also be fitting, bobcat, wildcat, even sasquatch or big foot would be a great name for this coaster.

Note that I have read only small snip its of the decoding, and have virtually been away from the whole ordeal of the internet speculation. These premises are virtually just from the documentation from Mason, the layout seen already, and a small understanding of the PR campaign that has been stirred over the past months.

• Like 1

If this turns out to be a Family Coaster.

Who will manufacture it? Honda

What will the layout be like? 2/2/3

Anything special about it? Special cup holders for the souvenir cups, side impact air bags

Any records?** Best mpg in its class

What will the name or theme be? Rogue Minivan: The Ride

• Like 9

I was thinking Cougar.

On a more serious note.  I am a little surprised that I cannot think of many coasters which use names of big cats.  The only two I can think of off the top of my head is Jaguar at Knott's, and Cheetah Hunt at Busch Gardens Tampa.  I think Panther would be a great name for a coaster.

• Like 1

I was thinking Cougar.

On a more serious note.  I am a little surprised that I cannot think of many coasters which use names of big cats.  The only two I can think of off the top of my head is Jaguar at Knott's, and Cheetah Hunt at Busch Gardens Tampa.  I think Panther would be a great name for a coaster.

There's also Cheetah at Wild Adventures, and numerous Wildcats. Also, Tig'rr at Indiana Beach.

• Like 2