Weight help

big girl 16

From things I've read:

Drop Zone could be an issue (I think the problem lies in the chest area)

Banshee has a row in the middle (4 I believe, perhaps 4 & 5) for bigger guests.

Not sure if Diamondback is the same, that one depends on the thighs.  Diamondback has a test seat out front to try.

Adventure Express is accommodating.

Racer and The Beast are fairly accommodating, a lot of it depends on where the weight is and if they can get the bar down.  If you can fit on one, I'd assume you can fit on the other, they feel the same to me, but I could be wrong.

Its always felt like the Stunt Coaster has plenty of room.

Same with The Bat, Vortex and Flight of Fear.

Not sure on Invertigo, its been years since I've been on it, same with Firehawk.

Good luck, have fun there is still plenty to do.

We are going in a few days and I am nervous about being able to ride the rides. I am 5'4 and 280 pounds. I am so nervous and a from an btw.

You may not fit on Diamondback, I am 5'-10" and 275. I barely fit on B&M hyper coasters. You can try the test but they aren't always 100% correct.
  • Like 1

The biggest consideration is where you carry your weight. If it is evenly distributed, you may be fine for most rides. Also, us women (even if same height/weight as me ) often will fit in seats differently because of our lovely chests and hips.

If you have a larger thighs/hips/butt some of the rides are going to be a tight fit. The Beast, Racer and Diamondback may be a concern.

If you have a larger upper body, Drop Tower will be a tight squeeze. If your chest circumference is larger than 42-44 inches, you may not be able to secure the harness. But! Pro tip from experience, (pardon the description) if you adjust your chest to go in the open area in the middle of the OTS, you'll have a better chance of fitting. Then you can have the ride op push as that can help some people fit.

If I'm remembering correctly, Delirium and Diamondback have test seats. Also, others have posted that they've been able to go up the exit and ask a ride op if they can test a seat. Maybe that could be an option?

The biggest thing to share to help the worry is that I've seen much larger guests than myself riding rides. It appears that it truly depends on how your weight is is distributed and the harnesses for the individual rides. I hope that helps!

• Like 2

If I'm remembering correctly, Delirium and Diamondback have test seats. Also, others have posted that they've been able to go up the exit and ask a ride op if they can test a seat. Maybe that could be an option?

Banshee also has a test seat, and as someone above mentioned, rows 4 and 5 are modified to accommodate larger riders. So if you're close, but not able to fit in another row on Banshee, give row 4 or 5 a try.

• Like 4

You should be able to fit on Adventure Express, Bat and Vortex with no problems. Those rides are very accommodating and are made by the same company. As others have said some of the bigger rides have test seats that you can try. I know when I used to work there we would let guests come up the exit and try to see if they could fit in the seat before getting in line as someone else has said. Hope you have an awesome day at the park and as Magenta said if there is something you don't fit on don'tet it ruin your day. A lot of fun can still be had :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk