Mystic Timbers Construction Progress

stashua123

Forgot to mention, I saw this last night. They've begun spraying what appears to be the layout onto the ground. Assuming they continue, it should give a very good idea of how the final ride will lie in the area, especially when viewed from Diamondback. Won't be able to get pics of that of course.

54de9af5bd46100c46ae893cb9c4eddf.jpg

Hmm, I wonder if they will use the slab style like they used in places are CGA.
  • Like 5

A bit off topic, but I noticed something with the animations. On the off ride animation for Mystic Timbers, on the shot of the car going over the lift, The Beast's helix tunnels are missing. I'm wondering if that was an error in the animation. Thoughts?

Not much need to animate the entire park.

• Like 5

From a quick google seach, Orange Stakes mean that there is lines/cable underground there.

While orange spray paint on the ground can often mean the presence of communication lines or other conduit underground, orange flagging on a stake doesn't necessarily mean that. Orange is a common color to use for the flagging on survey stakes since it's bright and stands out. The stakes are used for a variety of things: marking reference points, layouts, valve locations, etc. The flagging on a stake doesn't always indicate what the stake is marking.

• Like 3