Mystic Timbers Construction Progress

stashua123

Would like to send out a BIG thanks to Mr. Helbig and the whole team at KI for going out of their way to do things like this.

On a side note.....

This webcam will give some pretty spectacular views of the lift hill, drop, and first curve / hill as they're under construction. As well as very far down the line, this would provide some awesome views of testing!

• Like 10

You know what I just realized? The way those plans are laid out, the shed and the station are across the railroad tracks, right in the footprint of Race for Your Life, Charlie Brown. I really hope that's not correct. I was thinking RFYLCB would be safe, as the park hasn't said a thing about it.

• Like 1

Don't fret, I believe the actual location of the shed and station will be about the area where the iconic Watch for falling trees fence went up(roundabout). Charlie Brown will live to race another year at least.

Edit: I didn't mean right where the fence is... I believe the entrance/que will be directly behind the fence.

Sent from Me using Tapatalk

• Like 4

You know what I just realized? The way those plans are laid out, the shed and the station are across the railroad tracks, right in the footprint of Race for Your Life, Charlie Brown. I really hope that's not correct. I was thinking RFYLCB would be safe, as the park hasn't said a thing about it.

It's supposed to take up the space that the former funnel cake stand took.

• Like 1

I demand all builders have a Go Pro at all times. Mounted to the hardhat. What we got is Stone age viewing devices. We're in a Brazen Bull with these medieval viewing devices.

I want 30 to 40 different clickable Go Pro instant links. I want to see what Harvey is doing at this angle and what Cliff is doing over there instantly. What is Cliff doing over there??

Kidding. But I do want a dream Go Pro. I'd show you how trippy my dream was last night. I kinda want that more than a Hoverboard skateboard.

They need to get on that...cause watching a dude surf in first person....just isn't that cool no more.

• Like 8