Mystic Timbers Construction Progress

stashua123

This ride is not a prototype, so there should be no issues like what happened with Lightning Rod.  Could there be unexpected delays for one reason or another?  Sure, particularly weather related delays if we get a bad winter storm, or a period of extended rain. I am sure that they have built in some time for weather related days into their construction schedule.

• Like 6

Has it been said if it will get the soft millennium flyer trains or the stiff ones like on Ghostrider? I know some of the ptc trains are Carowinds are super soft unlike at KI or CP.

What's the difference?  I thought all Millennium Flyer trains were created equal.

• Like 2

Of the GCI coasters I have been on (Gwazi, Thunderhead, American Thunder at Six Flags St. Louis, Lightning Racer and Wildcat at Hershey, Prowler at Worlds of Fun, and Apocalypse, the Ride at Six Flags Magic Mountain), all the Millenium Flyers have been the same, except for thematic elements on the front of the trains. And from the pictures I have seen of Ghost Rider (which I rode last year on my honeymoon, pre-GCI renovation), Ghost Rider`s trains are the exact same as all the other Millenium Flyer trains.

• Like 3