Mystic Timbers Construction Progress

stashua123

That's some funny stuff right there. This must be your first construction project.

No, they aren't concerned about anything being "off a little bit". They have rather precise measurements to work with.

And the tree stumps were removed with the trees.

Hardly, im an architectural designer, i have a wee bit of experience of construction projects....most of the silly questions i ask are from my daughter, like the stumps. LOL 

• Like 3

Its a small world.  I am an architect at a Cincinnati area architectural firm.  

It will be exciting to see them put more bents in place.  However, once the lift and first drop are in place, the webcam will not offer much of a view of construction as the ride progresses across the WWC reservoir or back towards the train shed.

• Like 4

Its a small world.  I am an architect at a Cincinnati area architectural firm.  

It will be exciting to see them put more bents in place.  However, once the lift and first drop are in place, the webcam will not offer much of a view of construction as the ride progresses across the WWC reservoir or back towards the train shed.

Well hopefully they will add a second webcam and show that back area. They did so when Banshee was constructed. Of course they will have to have some sort of structure to put the webcam in and hook it up....but from what i have seen there are a few structures back in that area. One can always wish.  B)

• Like 2

THIS JUST IN!!!  "Boy Trapped In Refrigerator, Eats Own Foot". And now back to the weather. :huh:

like, RIGHT NOW?

i want to know where all the tree stumps are?

Finally figured out how to block someone. Now i can really enjoy this post without viewing anything from "Mr. Know-it-all".  Dont worry i wont "spam" anymore.

I highlighted a couple of your previous posts in what some consider spam. There were some decent discussion topics you brought up, which I appreciate. However, the random comments that do not make much sense should probably stop. I get it, you are excited. Many of us on this board are. We just enjoy having meaningful, thought-provoking discussions. The ' LOL WAT DID U SEE DAT CONSTRUCTION WERKER MOVE?' is not really needed in this forum. 

Best regards, 

HTCO

• Like 13