Mystic Timbers Construction Progress

stashua123

They've now moved the crane back to the lift/first drop area.  I know there's probably a good reason for moving the crane about like they area, but it seems weird the way they're progressing to me.  Probably one of many reasons why I'm not going in to engineering. 

• Like 4

They are probably just parking it there while it is not needed, once they build some more bents they will probably move it forward and install them. The they will move the crane past where the bents are being assembled, then turn and continue building the lift hill, and the cross over, then that part of the coaster will be complete, and the crane will be on the "outside".

• Like 4

This sold me on purchasing both a Platinum Pass as well as a Six Flags Gold Pass come Christmas time. Having two new, albeit smaller coasters in the midwest is great and Mystic Timbers looks to be an amazing ride. Now if only RMC Mean Streak is opening next year... (I-Box Track on site, maybe...)

• Like 4

I'm going to go for the Platinum Pass as well. Mystic Timbers looks great and I am excited for my son's first visit to Cedar Point.

That's great! My first visit to Cedar Point was just me and my father as well. He hadn't been since Magnum opened so lots of nostalgia for him while tons being new. 

• Like 3