Mystic Timbers Construction Progress

stashua123

I get more excited the more pics I see.  Thanks Don for posting more.  One thing I do think from the diagrams from earlier showing the entrance/exit is if the "speckled" area after the station is in back a handicapped ramp to and from the train station platform.  The small square at the train station must where the photo pickup is.  I am surprised that they are not having a Mystic Timbers store.

• Like 3

If the photo booth is at the station then what is the diversion off the wavy entrance queue? I assumed that was it. I'm not so sure that the exit is into the station or if that is only the handicapped access to the ride. I think it is possible that the regular exit is back down the stairs on the same side of the station as the entrance. I guess we'll know soon enough tho! :)

• Like 6

^ I agree it looks like the entrance closest to the train station is the Fast Lane line and the other closest to the log flume would be for regular guests.  It looks like a pretty long queue but you can see plenty of ways for them to shorten the line if need be.  I zoomed in on the station area and you can where the rows line up so I think that you are exiting down the steps by the handicap ramp.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, steveinphoenix said:

i myself am really curious to know what is in the building between the transfer track and the loading station. hmmmm  could be something fun in there.

I'm thinking that is the actual "Shed".

• Like 3

That's my thought too but it seems to me the teaser video stopped outside the first building and asked #whatsintheshed. Which is not to say that wasn't just done for visual effect and/or that the shed could be after the building the video stopped at. I've been wondering about which one was "the shed" ever since they released the layout drawings that showed two buildings before the station. 

• Like 5

My guess for the shed , (the part where the actual curve is) is  no different having seen this architectural plan than it was prior. There is room to setup a bit of a vignette that will most likely include digital screens on two of the walls. Since the curve is more than 90 the exit will barely be visible as you enter.

• Like 4

On 1/5/2017 at 6:39 AM, goettablitz said:

Looks like the first section of the "shed" is the transfer track.  But not sure from that up to the station.

I am starting to wonder if the shed will be some type of immersive tunnel.  http://www.simworx.co.uk/immersive-tunnel/

This is the most logical idea I've heard so far! Great find! I imagine with two train operation (I assume) the train could be in the shed for a little while. And virtually racing through the underbrush of an impending attack from the foliage. It could be a random video on each ride. I'm jumping right into "team immersive tunnel".

• Like 6