Mystic Timbers Construction Progress

stashua123

A brown splotch on the animation is proof of a drop track yet the renderings, both still and animated that clearly show the shed buildings are open below are discounted as maybe being inaccurate.  I am surprised some of you are not still taking about the reverse launch that defys physics.

• Like 3

Don said on the Facebook Live video that it's going to separate Mystic Timbers from any wooden roller coaster...

So what has not been done on a wooden roller coaster before? (Other than a Drop track, do not mention Drop Track, it's not happening.)

Not only that. No one has STILL correctly guessed what is in the shed. ;)

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, CoasterOhio said:

So what has not been done on a wooden roller coaster before? (Other than a Drop track, do not mention Drop Track, it's not happening.)

I don't think anyone has had a shed full of people who pummel riders with water balloons on a wooden roller coaster before.

So, that's still on the table. 

• Like 16

2 hours ago, LongLiveTheSmurfRide said:

I don't think anyone has had a shed full of people who pummel riders with water balloons on a wooden roller coaster before.

So, that's still on the table. 

2 hours ago, malem said:

^ Shhh.. don't tell ohiocolts.

2 hours ago, CoasterOhio said:

I'm telling OhioColts.

I can't stop laughing....... :D

• Like 5

4 hours ago, CoasterOhio said:

Don said on the Facebook Live video that it's going to separate Mystic Timbers from any wooden roller coaster...

Not only that. No one has STILL correctly guessed what is in the shed. ;)

How do you know if what people have guessed is correct or not? Do YOU know for sure?

• Like 2

Okay, those blueprints were a big hint. There were squares on the diagram, indicating that something important was indicated on the construction blueprint. I researched some symbols for diagrams and found squares indicated valves. I later found that a filled in square indicated a hydraulic valve. It makes sense for two separate systems for the shed. One is for the doors, another is for a prop. Hydraulics could be used to extend an object (let's say a vine, this is MT we are talking about). Synchronize it with motions with drive tires, you could make a scene where the vines are pulling the car back. GCI has used sound effects on rides (Apocalypse) so a synchronized tire screech sound effect could simulate escaping from the vines.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, gforce1994 said:

Mamut in Tipsdrill has a show scene at the end.

Just saw a POV and it looks like it was designed in or inspired by RCT3 because it has a lot of those "overbanked turn" type of elements as available for RCT3 Gigas. However, that wave element going into the tunnel dive starting at 1:46-1:48 (plus the tunnel itself) of this POV (see below) looks incredible!

• Like 3

Well since the train is themed after an old pick-up. perhaps the shed is like a mechanic's garage of some sort. We also know from the construction dwgs that there are 440 bents total i do believe.

Edited by steveinphoenix
Forgot to add info first time.

40 minutes ago, steveinphoenix said:

Well since the train is themed after an old pick-up. perhaps the shed is like a mechanic's garage of some sort. We also know from the construction dwgs that there are 440 bents total i do believe.

I think I counted 513 when I attempted to do the count. Not exactly sure on that number though.

• Like 1