Mystic Timbers Construction Progress

stashua123

The best thing about this ride is it doesn't seem like tons of trees were cleared in order to erect the thing. Diamondback goes back into the woods, but the clearing is so much that it feels like an slightly open field :P

And Banshee during opening year too. Though, the Banshee area didn't have tons of trees since SOB so.. couldn't have done much there

• Like 4

I've never been on a GCI, so are they known for floater or ejector airtime? This looks like an awesome mix of both, but I'm really hoping for more ejector as KI doesn't seem to have a crazy ejector airtime focused ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunderhead has brief pops of comfortable, ejector, one or two floaters.. but actual floaters like on Diamondback, not like what Racer has towards the end

Expect to be thrown around, up and to the side
It should be fun if its half as fun as Thunderhead
  • Like 5

35 minutes ago, DiamondBanshee said:

I've never been on a GCI, so are they known for floater or ejector airtime? This looks like an awesome mix of both, but I'm really hoping for more ejector as KI doesn't seem to have a crazy ejector airtime focused ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GCI does what I call "floater pops". Hills that offer nothing more than strong floater, but you ride over them so quickly that it could give the illusion that it's ejector air when it's really not. Just REALLY fast paced floater hills. 

• Like 4