Mystic Timbers Construction Progress

stashua123

33 minutes ago, SpectralBeacon said:

Looks like a small wood platform/bridge that i'm guessing you will cross after exiting the ride from the other side of the station

That's what I was thinking. If that's the case it kind of gives an idea of where the queue will be as well.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Shawn Meyer said:

Where in the course of the ride is this at?

I'm guessing an Airtime hill before the turnaround. TBH I really have no idea tho, But this was the first thing that came into my mind so that's my guess.

• Like 2

On 2/4/2017 at 9:08 AM, Rivertown Rider said:

From KI's instagram.

I need this to be my new background. Simply beautiful

^Also, the entire last portion of Raven. I want that ejector drop into the twisty woods portion+Thunderhead physics to be the entire ride

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Bansheeback said:

Where did Greg go? I never heard that he left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Italian Job 2005 said:

He was promoted to Regional Manager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And Tony was named GM of Worlds of Fun.

ALSO.  Correct me if im wrong but i Just checked the webcam and do my eyes deceive me? Does anyone else think this circled part is the shed?

2017-2-6.png

http://pixelcaster.com/live/kingsisland/mystic.html

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, KingsMills79 said:

Funny, the rendering looks a lot bigger/longer than just 3 buildings

Well that early rendering is by no means completely accurate. For example, it doesnt show where the train goes under the connection bridge between the transfer station and "the shed" (or middle/corner building)

• Like 1

Just thought of what could be in the shed... what if it was an animatronic of one of those circular saws that acted like it could cut the train down the middle, hence the really long shed. Possibly, Oakley or some vines could save you in the end. Just some thoughts...

• Like 4

10 hours ago, olicious said:

I have learned the shed will contain Aztec type animatronics, banging on large drums, while their leader attempts to dump boiling lava on your head.  Should be saweeeeet

Does the 11th Commandment allow for duplicates?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, KingsMills79 said:

Funny, the rendering looks a lot bigger/longer than just 3 buildings

The rendering, like how the ride seems to be shaping up, has three main buildings. (discounting the two connecting tunnels) The three larger boxes. The storage shed, what I think is exclusively the showroom of the shed, and the station. ~~

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Italian Job 2005 said:

I hope they have vines growing around the sides of the shed as depicted in that simulation.

because #theming

That would be really cool.

and because of drummermattk's post, I just realized the significance of the vine tunnel- not just for nostalgic reasons (though that was a side benefit), but maybe for MT's theming or a hint of what was to come (as the vines were started before MT's announcement)? 

• Like 3