Mystic Timbers Construction Progress

stashua123

22 hours ago, silver2005 said:

I didn't realize how much a size difference there was between the first 2 hills and the rest of the layout.  This thing will have the afterburners turned up to 11.  Oh, and this is longer than Thunderhead.  

WWC should be a more interesting experience as well, not only in anticipating water cannons, but with this thing flying all around.  

100% agree. Also, that turn after the second drop looks pretty wild-expect some nice forces once it drops into the woods. I love the interactions this thing is gonna have with train and WWC, both for MT zooming by it, and the older attractions getting an added experience. Kind of like Millenium Island with Dinos Alive (and the old pirate haunt that was 10,000% best part of CP Haunts before that).

On 2/7/2017 at 10:18 PM, Drummermattk said:

The real question is.......................Wheres the gift shop!!!!!

In the #whatsintheshed

• Like 2

I mean, KI pretends to have themed lines, but if the recent rework to the FoF queue is any indication.... Can we just borrow from Busch Gardens? I'm thinking my recent Tampa trip and how cool the lines for Montu and Cobra's Curse were....

• Like 3

Think of it this way. While it might be a bad year for roller coasters. It isn't a great year for amusement parks that will be getting a new roller coaster. More enthusiasts will flock to those parks getting a new ride while others will be slowing down a little bit. 

This is why 2018 is going to be a bigger Year for parks receiving a new ride. While others will really slow down. 

• Like 4

Haha, I remember when the pov of Mystic Timbers came out. Many people said they weren't excited for MT because they thought it didn't look intense.  It's starting to look the other way around now. Still when I think about we should still be appreciative that CF gave us a coaster, We really didn't need/deserve one. Still, it's great we are getting a good coaster. 

• Like 7

The more I see of this beautiful coaster, the more I like. It's going to have a great combination of floater and nice intense airtime. Something, as I've said before, I've been wanting to see at KI for a long time on a up-to-date wooden coaster! I absolutely cannot wait to get on this thing as it looks extremely re-ridable. I agree that renderings and videos of this coaster are not doing it the justice it deserves. Of course, videos rarely do for any coaster for that fact. C'mon Spring, get here fast!

• Like 8