Mystic Timbers Construction Progress

stashua123

So many new photos. Can't comment on them fast enough.....Words cannot describe how excited I am for this thing. Very low to the ground means lots of speed and delicious g forces, and I think I've already stated my track record with GCI and how it's my favorite wooden manufacturer besides RMC.

As for my thoughts on the blueprints-interesting. From what I can gather, there will be an entrance that diverges into the the Fast Lane and a curvy segment leading to what I assume are lockers before the main queue switches. I definitely agree that the exit goes toward the train station, but I don't see any divider walls or anything to differentiate between MT and Train riders, so that should be interesting.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, steveinphoenix said:

I saw on one of the parks twitter pics that there are 504 bents total on MT. I'm just curious does anyone know how many total bents were used to construct The Beast?:)

A total of 811 bents were stood to construct The Beast. 

• Like 26

2 hours ago, SonofBaconator said:

Probably has something to do with the shed and the theming. I bet that any part of the station that isn't open is going to be covered in vines. 

I would LOVE to see that.  Vines interwoven in the wood shed and below would give the station such a cool look, and would theme with the woods and Rivertown.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SonofBaconator said:

Probably has something to do with the shed and the theming. I bet that any part of the station that isn't open is going to be covered in vines. 

7 hours ago, Italian Job 2005 said:

I would LOVE to see that.  Vines interwoven in the wood shed and below would give the station such a cool look, and would theme with the woods and Rivertown.

The press releases have all stated that the ride is themed to a lumber company being taken back by nature......so I'm assuming the station is going to look like the renderings, looking like a lumber company........guessing they'd put some vines on it.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Magenta Lizard said:

There are a couple panning shots of the ride on Snapchat right now.

JW what is their snap name? I thought I added the correct one 'kingsislandpr' but i'm not showing any snaps from them. Just curious if I had the correct account or not! 

Fixed it! Had to update my snap app lol 

• Like 1

I would like to see this as well, just to see how MT will fit in on the map.

Same. That's why is was wanting a peek at the map. I'd like to see how it fits in with everything in Rivertown. I've seen pics and thing but I prefer the map to really get a visual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3