Mystic Timbers Construction Progress

stashua123

Well.....Okay, this is starting to get more "mystic" and interesting the more the Mystic Timbers' construction crew completes the construction of the 3,265 foot-long roller coaster. As I said prior, I don't see how the construction crew will be able to insert the trains onto the track considering that the four corners of each of the 5 buildings are enclosed by walls, it seems  as though the transfer-track, which is inclusive in 1 of the 5 buildings isn't accessible. I'm curious to know how the construction crew will load the trains onto the transfer-track to then be able to routinely cycle test-runs prior to opening day. In regards to the trains themselves, it also seems that the train assembly is different than that, reflected in the Mystic Timbers' renderings. I don't see the hood of the truck, nor do I see the headlights or air vents as depicted in the renderings. I scratch my head and ponder whether or not the assembly of the truck-like theme for the stock-trains will be assembled separately by the KI team; if not, I think that now will be the appropriate time to make the conjecture that the trains will not reflect the trains in the renderings. Hence, the overgrowth of vines on the mid-course tunnel, shed and station will not be inclusive in the completion of the construction project for Mystic Timbers. I'm investing good time in reading others' comments to see if someone else will notice that the lead car of each of the 3 trains doesn't have a hood, headlights or air vents as the renderings indicate, the Banshee renderings for Banshee matched.

We havent seen a lead car photo yet. We can't make such a conclusion. We've seen only the cars that people sit in. There will be a lead car of some sort.. it likely will resemble the rendering.

It really shouldnt be that hard to get the trains in the shed. They wouldnt build something that made it too difficult. A wall could double as a door. They could place the trains on while the trackless rollers are in front of the shed opening, as someone else said we could have the trains fairly easily disassembled before theu can be pulled off.

I think my second guess might be the hardest they'd make it for themselves

• Like 7

It's been a week since I posted last. Glad the last time I was on over the course of a week, my question was answered. Yay! Now I'm anxious to see what the front car looks like. As far as the hats go, I like the green one. No particular reason, just the fact that it's green. I know I'm weird. I'm hoping that one Mystic Timber shirt returns from last fall that was like black and greyish. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Shawn Meyer said:

It's been a week since I posted last. Glad the last time I was on over the course of a week, my question was answered. Yay! Now I'm anxious to see what the front car looks like. As far as the hats go, I like the green one. No particular reason, just the fact that it's green. I know I'm weird. I'm hoping that one Mystic Timber shirt returns from last fall that was like black and greyish. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

You mean this? Image courtesy of CoasterNation.com

IMG_1100.JPG

• Like 3

Probably not in the shops, since they moved them into the arcade as prizes (to be purchased with tickets) the last few weekends the park was open. I assume this was to get rid of them because #WhatsInTheShed will no longer be a pertinent question in approximately a month. Chances are there will be something similar in the shops though, and probably a plethora of new shirts to choose from.

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, freaks76 said:

Pretty soon this topic will be dead and gone. 

And in a few years there will be threads just like the ones we've had over the last year. 

oh the memories that will be in this thread forever

• Like 4