Mystic Timbers Construction Progress

stashua123

3 hours ago, flightoffear1996 said:

I live for air time and while Diamondback is nice I think Mystic Timbers will have more airtime.  This is likely going to be my favorite ride in the park.  I am thinking I will be be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  ITs the final count down!

Ba da da dun

Ba Da da dun dun. 

• Like 7

I seen on social media that #KingsIslandPR, twitted out that the 2017 Park Guide & Map has been finalized and will be off to the printer in the AM #KI45. This means that the GP and coaster enthusiasts including myself will be seeing the new park map inclusive of the 3,265 foot-long new attraction Mystic Timbers and the new Soak City Island Smokehouse very soon.

Edited by QuantumMechanicsInMotion
Diction Correction
  • Like 6

Today, I seen on Youtube this video content from WCPO 9 On Your Side regarding Kings Island's newest attraction Mystic Timbers and how the 3,265 foot-long new attraction is anticipated to provide an economic increase to Warren County in Mason, Ohio. There is also keen angles of video footage inclusive of Mystic Timbers' construction that provides a good look at Mystic Timbers' station area, where the train station departs just to name a few well-angled photogenic contents within the video. I have provided a link for the video in this commentary. Enjoy folks.

• Like 6

It's interesting because now even some of my classmates who are GP know about Mystic Timbers. At first it felt like only us enthusiasts knew about it, But it seems like a lot of people know about MT. Also something off-topic is my teacher said she knows a lot about coasters and KI, so I asked her how tall Diamondback is and she said it's 350 ft. All I could do is laugh, she also said Beast is a Hyper coaster. Just something I thought I should share with you.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Xdog42 said:

It's interesting because now even some of my classmates who are GP know about Mystic Timbers. At first it felt like only us enthusiasts knew about it, But it seems like a lot of people know about MT. Also something off-topic is my teacher said she knows a lot about coasters and KI, so I asked her how tall Diamondback is and she said it's 350 ft. All I could do is laugh, she also said Beast is a Hyper coaster. Just something I thought I should share with you.

:huh:......I laughing so had lol 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, QuantumMechanicsInMotion said:

Today, I seen* on Youtube this video content from WCPO 9 On Your Side regarding Kings Island's newest attraction Mystic Timbers and how the 3,265 foot-long new attraction is anticipated to provide an economic increase to Warren County in Mason, Ohio. There is also keen angles of video footage inclusive of Mystic Timbers' construction that provides a good look at Mystic Timbers' station area, where the train station departs just to name a few well-angled photogenic contents within the video. I have provided a link for the video in this commentary. Enjoy folks.

Already posted two pages and two days ago:

On 3/15/2017 at 10:32 PM, rcwizard13 said:

*Also, proper grammer is saw, not seen.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, silver2005 said:

Most of my friends are die hard CP fans and will take every opportunity comparing CP with KI to not give KI credit when deserved (sans wooden coaster collection).

It's all about presentation. To me there's no competition on who's better as a whole, there's just advantages. There are some scenarios where CP has the advantage and there's some scenarios where KI has the advantage.

• Like 9

I think I have figured it out. Why are the webcams off all the sudden? Near testing time? The answer is simple (and probably incorrect but it doesn't hurt to try) they turned off the cameras because... they don't want people seeing MT go through the second half of the ride backwards because theres a backwards launch! You're welcome. *I say this post with 0 confidence*

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Delirium2018 said:

I think I have figured it out. Why are the webcams off all the sudden? Near testing time? The answer is simple (and probably incorrect but it doesn't hurt to try) they turned off the cameras because... they don't want people seeing MT go through the second half of the ride backwards because there's a backwards launch! You're welcome. *I say this post with 0 confidence*

Hmm. Well, that's an interesting point, I'm quoting you not to dissent your commentary, but just to purpose my own conjecture regarding why KI decided to extract the webcams from any means of internet obtrusiveness. I feel that the KI website perhaps could be in-progress of being revamped to the new website platform that the Cedar Fair Entertainment Company has been utilizing for Cedar Point, Carowinds, Great America and Kings Dominion thus far to enhance website mobile compatibility. I think that the Kings Island website will be consecutively next to be refurbished, effacing parts of the outdated website may be preliminary prior to complete refurbishments. We know that Cedar Fair will make use of this new mobile-compatible software platform for all their parks, so KI will get its website redeveloped even if I'm incorrect about the webcams.....it's a matter of timing, not whether or not KI will do it. Anyways, that is my personal conjecture in regards to the justifications for KI extracting internet-obtrusiveness from their now, outdated website software. 

• Like 7

Well, I found interesting photo content today that I would like to share regarding Great Coasters International, GCI on social media concerning InvadR at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. I seen, on GCI facebook social media account, that InvadR has climaxed in its construction phase as it's commencing it's testing phase inclusive of the re-profiled millennium flyer Gwazi trains from Busch Gardens Tampa. Hence, I scratch my head and ponder when we'll be seeing testing for Mystic Timbers; I will purpose a conjecture, it's highly probable that testing will commence mid- next week or the week after being that InvadR has begun testing already, both are manufactured by the same company and both were announced in relatively close time intervals. Hence, we'll be seeing Mystic Timbers testing very soon, within the time interval of the next 2 weeks. I have attached the photo of InvadR below, enjoy folks.

Edited by QuantumMechanicsInMotion
Diction Correction
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, jdf21972 said:

Working at the park gives me a once in a great chance to see what is going on behind the scenes. What I saw today was truly amazing and everyone will be very happy. emoji16.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm. Interesting, very very interesting.....What was it that you saw? Tell us, I'm sure we'll be thrilled and absolutely excited afterwords.

• Like 1

Hmm. Interesting, very very interesting.....What was it that you saw? Tell us, I'm sure we'll be thrilled and absolutely excited afterwords.

I wish I could post pictures but I enjoy my job to keep, so into my private collection it goes for another day to be seen.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, jdf21972 said:

I wish I could post pictures but I enjoy my job to keep, so into my private collection it goes for another day to be seen.

Who said anything about photographs? I know that as an employee you are unauthorized to post depictions of the park while on off-season and not approved, but I just wanted to know what it was that you saw. I'm curious, you don't have to say much, brief is fine, but we'd all like to know what it was that you seen that makes you certain that everyone will be enthused.

• Like 1