Mystic Timbers Construction Progress

stashua123

37 minutes ago, calakapepe said:

Looks sweet.. not sure about that trick track to the right before swooping up to the break run. Hoping it has some air but it doesnt look like it

It'll go faster when the wheels break in and there are people loaded in. :)

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, silver2005 said:

This thing is absolutely hauling through this course, more so than the animations depicted.   

Rediculously so. I'd have to think there is going to be some great pops of air especially on those warmer afternoons. By the look of things MT is going to be a home run. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, calakapepe said:

Looks sweet.. not sure about that trick track to the right before swooping up to the break run. Hoping it has some air but it doesnt look like it

I am seeing airtime, but it's like a quick pop, mostly towards the back.

Anyone noticing how the first two trains don't have a white section of the side of it? Maybe the first two trains are just for testing purposes and they're not going to be on the final ride?

aa7f93a74e6089d9f722e49ba71479b3.jpg

Photo from the Video below

1 hour ago, AdventureExpress35 said:

Outstanding off-ride footage on KI's Facebook page:

• Like 3

It'll go faster when the wheels break in and there are people loaded in.

Im not talking about the speed though... not exactly hah, like it hardly looks like a crest at all rather than a straight section that tilts. Im just saying its hard to tell.

The airtime at like 29 seconds in has me giddy....I cannot wait.

29 seconds doesnt seem right. Lol voyage alone has 24.3 seconds which is a much longer ride. From the animation im gonna guess somewhere between 15-18sec still great! But if it was gonna break the wooden coaster record for most airtime KI better be promoting that

9 minutes ago, calakapepe said:

29 seconds doesnt seem right. Lol voyage alone has 24.3 seconds which is a much longer ride. From the animation im gonna guess somewhere between 15-18sec still great! But if it was gonna break the wooden coaster record for most airtime KI better be promoting that emoji110.png

At 29 seconds in the video....not 29 seconds of airtime :P

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, johnaalexis said:

Just curious guys, is there going to be a no shed spoiler policy in effect?? At least for the first few days?? Lol if not I may take break until I get to ride on April 16th lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fully expect the mods on this site to only allow shed spoilers inside spoiler tags for several months. They may not even allow that.

• Like 5

^^ Many of us don't want the mystery spoiled before riding, so discretion will indeed be appreciated at first. Just use spoiler tags or post in obvious "spoiler" threads, as appropriate. After the ride opens, it may be wise to avoid reading topics about what's in the shed before actually riding.

The mods will, of course, be watching the forum closely in the days surrounding the ride's opening.

• Like 9

Normally spoiler aren't a big deal with me but for some reason I don't want this spoiled! I was just curious but I'm pretty sure my best plan of attack is to stay of the boards after the 13th until I ride the 16th. The more I think about I may just cut twitter, insta, all of it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3