Mystic Timbers - What's In The Shed?

ki95

I hope it doesn't do anything that could break and keep the ride from operating.

If it's just screens that are going while you coast through, that's fine because the train can still go without the screens. But when you start shaking and tilting track it seems like that could cause operational issues if it breaks down. And I doubt what's in the shed will be better than what came before in the woods.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Mystic.Timber1 said:

with the news of MT being a 4 on the thrill level i think it will be a drop or screens and lights and other effects

Screenshot 2017-03-20 at 9.55.34 AM.png

It's a four because it's a more family thrill ride compared to Diamondback or Banshee, if it were a drop track we would have seen different types of supports in the shed.

• Like 2

Not sure if this has been said anywhere else, but I've always pictured the "monster tree" from the logo as an animatronic inside the shed.  It's a little more Disney than Cedar Fair, budget wise I would guess, but I always picture that tree coming alive and yelling, with wind blowing at you.  So basically, the boss tree from Kirby's Adventure....lol

• Like 2

4 hours ago, EnterTheVortex said:

Not sure if this has been said anywhere else, but I've always pictured the "monster tree" from the logo as an animatronic inside the shed.  It's a little more Disney than Cedar Fair, budget wise I would guess, but I always picture that tree coming alive and yelling, with wind blowing at you.  So basically, the boss tree from Kirby's Adventure....lol

It throws apples at us. "Get out of my shed!"

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Merryoldies84 said:

Hi every one haven't posted before but planning on being there opening day has anyone noticed the tree in The Bat video is similar to the tree in the promotional artwork to MT if not I have posted a link to the video

https://youtu.be/_tDWygY6ax8

Welcome to KIC!

You mean the one in the opening shot of that commercial? It does, but it's most likely just a coincidence. Each one (Bat commercial and MT artwork) were/are both going for "creepy tree", so it's natural to see some similarities, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's intentional.

On the other hand, I had never seen that Bat commercial before, so that's a great find! :) Thanks for sharing it!

• Like 3