New For 2017: Mystic Timbers!

Coaster Story

"Hey gang! Come see the new baby!"

HappyBirthday.png

TB I get such a kick out of your graphics this one is hands down my favorite I guess it was to far out of the way for The Bat to travel. Poor guy

Thanks for adding Flying Ace Aireal Chase. " I know it's a kids ride but we all have our guilty pleasures "

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Coaster Story

"Hey gang! Come see the new baby!"

HappyBirthday.png

TB I get such a kick out of your graphics this one is hands down my favorite I guess it was to far out of the way for The Bat to travel. Poor guy

Same for Invertigo and Flight of Fear apparently. Though FoF must just be lazy as AE, Racer, Firehawk, and Banshee are all there.

(Picture not deleted from quote because it's too cool to)

• Like 7

^ Yeah, well, after that incident in the Mess Hall, I don't think Fort Kinzel (or is it Ouimette now?) is gonna allow its prized possession out of the hangar anytime soon...

- Me, still wondering what the blazes was that after all these years.

• Like 5

Yes. Everyone wants to, and gets to express themselves here. It might not agree with you, but it's what we're all allowed to do.

Accept it, please.

You are not right in trying to shut people up, as annoying as constant negativity may be... but you're allowed to try despite that.

Opinion respected.

• Like 1

Yes. Everyone wants to, and gets to express themselves here. It might not agree with you, but it's what we're all allowed to do.

Accept it, please.

You are not right in trying to shut people up, as annoying as constant negativity may be... but you're allowed to try despite that.

Opinion respected.

It's strange that the people that have disagreed have been respectable while the other pro whatever KI does use name calling, disrespect, etc.

Accept it, please.

Opinion respected.

It's strange that the people that have disagreed have been respectable while the other pro whatever KI does use name calling, disrespect, etc.

I never resorted to name calling. not even once.  

• Like 3

Thanks for all the positive feedback! Here is a gift for all of you fellow fans of the Kings Island coaster line. The "more-complete" version (although I thought about it, I didn't have room for the "Jedi Force Ghosts" of King Cobra, Son of Beast, Bavarian Beetle, etc. :P )  Enjoy!

HappyBirthday2.png

• Like 33

You have called people trolls.

I have and will call people trolls when the time calls for it. Trolls in the Internet sense are not the bridge defending that you may think they are. They are trolling for arguments.

So if you don't want to be called a troll do the following: spell things right, if you make a claim support it, be nice to others, try to post with a just a bit of sense....

Honestly every little troll I just report every single post of theirs (yours for example Beast Gal I report every single one of your posts) gets reported. I'm surprised they or I am still here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Thanks for all the positive feedback! Here is a gift for all of you fellow fans of the Kings Island coaster line. The "more-complete" version (although I thought about it, I didn't have room for the "Jedi Force Ghosts" of King Cobra, Son of Beast, Bavarian Beetle, etc. :P )  Enjoy!

SOB wouldn't qualify for a Force ghost.  I'm pretty sure it had some dark side elements during its lifetime.  

• Like 8

Thanks for all the positive feedback! Here is a gift for all of you fellow fans of the Kings Island coaster line. The "more-complete" version (although I thought about it, I didn't have room for the "Jedi Force Ghosts" of King Cobra, Son of Beast, Bavarian Beetle, etc. :P ) Enjoy!

SOB wouldn't qualify for a Force ghost. I'm pretty sure it had some dark side elements during its lifetime.
Ani got one so can our lil SOB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Is it just me or does it seem like the train in the video seems like it's going 100 mph through the course? I'm not complaining, but just saying it looks like Mystic Timbers just flies through the course.

That's a pretty typical trait of a GCI.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I am excited for this ride as I think its an excellent edition to the park and also should be in pretty steady competition (in terms of riders per hour and line length) with its wooden partner The Beast. It takes elements from Beast, Racer, and even at some parts of the ride remind me of the twists and turns of Son of Beast. I look forward to riding in April and also figuring out what is in the box, which also reminds me of Son of Beast's queue line box! Also I agree that it should be a fast, and fun ride at night. Look forward to seeing its progress along this year and look forward to riding Mystic Timbers next spring! MaestroJr

• Like 7

I can see now why this coaster is halfway in Planet Snoopy.

Can you say boring kiddy coaster?

On top of that watch them make a policy half way through the season that it is not allowed to put your hands up on this coaster, similar with what they did with the snapping on Woodstock gliders.

I see what Cedar Fair has planned for Kings Island now, its the kiddy land that Cedar Point doesn't have, just a few miles south.

They never enforce it on The Beast even though they keep reminding you to remain seated and keep hands inside the cart all the way up the lift hill.

People need to get over the fact that this isn't what they wanted. This is a park for the whole family. I have a son that doesn't like the height of DB or the Inversions of Banshee and he is pretty excited about this new one. When I heard all the Trolls " YES I SAID TROLLS" complain that they don't get what the want I think of thisc7bd39529e7a3bfaa2cfbd9187b2211b.jpg This is the last rant I will have on The Trolls complaining about a coaster that hasn't even been built or riden yet .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 7

I can see now why this coaster is halfway in Planet Snoopy.

Can you say boring kiddy coaster?

On top of that watch them make a policy half way through the season that it is not allowed to put your hands up on this coaster, similar with what they did with the snapping on Woodstock gliders.

I see what Cedar Fair has planned for Kings Island now, its the kiddy land that Cedar Point doesn't have, just a few miles south.

^

Good example here. 

Pops into a thread to rehash the unpopular things he's already said elsewhere.

Will say anything to start an argument.

Posts the same things over and over, sometimes as new threads that literally get locked and it doesn't slow him down or soften his delivery.

A contrarian – always has the opposite viewpoint of whatever a majority of others think.

Ignores follow-ups to his post. (In other words, he doesn't say something controversial hoping it'll to start a worthwhile conversation, to learn something new, or to see how others feel. He says it just to stir the pot. Once he's said it, he flies off to another thread to post something else irritating.) 

This is a troll. 

• Like 7